[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm texting this girl a lot who's been at my work for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: depressionss.jpg (6KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
depressionss.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
I'm texting this girl a lot who's been at my work for about a month. We started texting and snapping for about a week. We were going to get food today but I kind of fucked that up, so it was my mistake and it didn't happen.

She constantly texts me and keeps it going by asking questions and things like that about me, but I'm getting bored. I sometimes take a long time to respond because of that but I'd rather talk in person and she's very into her phone because she's 18 and fresh out of hs. She's absurdly hot though, every guy wants to fuck her, and she's pretty smart and mature for her age.

What do?
>>
I dont quite get your problem desu.
You got a hot, smart and mature woman who is into you but you dislike her because she uses her phone all the time ?
>>
>>18107817
dafuq how did "desu" end up there ?
Anyhow, if you feel bored then maybe you just arent into her. If that is the case you got 3 options:
1) fuck her once and then break ties with her
2)just tell her that you just want to be her friend
3)break ties with her
>>
>>18107806
She's still 18 and hot, and most importantly she's still really malleable.

If you have it in you to stick and shape her to your liking, it'll be good. Otherwise the usual pump and dump.
>>
>>18107857

She's a catch and there's no doubt about it. There's a reason every guy wants her. She is super malleable and that's so obvious to me.

She gets over 100 snapchats a day, so I guess I just worry she's an attention whore and giving her too much attention will cause her to lose interest.
>>
>>18107925
The usual push and pull, dude. Make your attention scarce, but really valuable.

She's still 18, and 18-years olds nowadays grow with lots of internet/web convenience like facebook, snapchat, twitter, I think it's quite normal withing boundary.
Now, if she ever camwhoring nude and shit, that's where you have to shift your focus about her imo.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.