[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriends mother thinks she has the right to go through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (14KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 443x332px
My girlfriends mother thinks she has the right to go through her mail just because she lives under her roof. I have done research and i know that this is illegal but her bitch of a mother refuses to believe it.
We dont want to take legal action against her just yet as the outcome would probably leave my girlfriend homeless.
I want to send something addressed to my girlfriend that will teach her mother not to go through her mail.
I know about glitter bombs but i dont think that will be a good enough lesson.
Any advice on what to send? I would like to stay within the confines of the law... preferably... and no physical harm to anyone.
>>
>>18107483
Anthrax
>>
What's your girlfriend receiving that you care this much about it?
>>
>>18107485
"dont do thes its ilegal"
>>
>>18107486
Well her mother currently has access to her bank account and we've just gone and got her a new one but she will more than likely steal the card when it arrives
>>
>>18107490
Well a bank card is useless without a PIN so she's not going to get far.

And why in the world didn't you think to have her mail sent somewhere else? Like your place?
>>
why would you make an enemy like that, its pointless and will get your girlfriend in deeper shit.
whats she even receiving in the mail thats so important? just tell her to set up a P.O. box at the post office

a P.O box is like a mailbox but you have to go to the post office to pick up your mail, and they only give it to you if you have the correct ID.

There, problem solved and you didn't make enemies with her mother
>>
>>18107492
Not if the card has paypass... she will also see bank statements and harass her for money

Its the principle of it... who knows what she might get sent in the future that she doesnt want her mother knowing about...
>>
>>18107493
Her mother already is my enemy.. she makes up lies about me and tells her whole family and im basically hated by majority of them now..
Its the principle of it.

Fair point on the p.o. box.. but my girlfriend doesnt drive and lives a fair way away from the post office so i dont think thats a feasible option.
>>
I dont think some of you know how stressful this is, i don't need to have important things arriving for me to want privacy and i know for sure you wouldn't appreciate someone going through your mail no matter what it is .. it's confidential and all yours not anyone else. We asked for advice not "don't make an enemy" Tsk Tsk.
>>
>>18107503
I wonder if the mother has a reason to not like you

You sounds like a dickhead to me
>>
i don't know anything about you

that being said, there's only so much you can do while still living there and presumably not paying rent. I suggest making money and moving out
>>
>>18107496
>Its the principle of it
If you're not going to solve a problem by the easiest means because 'it's the principle of it,' you are a fucking dumbass
>>
My mother dislikes anyone that tries to have any relationship with me, she is possessive. Don't call him a dickhead, when clearly you're talking about yourself tick tack dick.

As for the other person "the principal of it" you're the principal of a dumbass. Not him.
>>
lmao go somewhere else to get patted on the back, we're not going to tell you you aren't being rude pricks
>>
>>18107518
You're just as pathetic as OP. And if you're going to call someone else a dumbass, at least make sure you're using the right 'principle'

Anyway, it's true: people do make their own hell
>>
You both rude people clearly need to get a life.
>>
>>18107519
whoops wrong thread, disregard this post. you might be rude pricks - i'm not sure - but you're not this specific pair of pricks i was intending to insult
>>
Fuck the advice. Keep arguing!
>>
Pls crawl back into your mums vagina and shut the fuck up.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
>>
Can i at least see some tits?
>>
>>18107538
Just look down at your own sweaty tits
>>
>>18107541
I bet your girlfriend has a mint rack
>>
>>18107545
Damn straight.
>>
>>18107545
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
>>
>>18107483
You are wrong on the legality.

The law only covers mail in transit. Once it gets into the home, a different law takes precedence, one that gives parents absolute right to invade their children's 'privacy' in the name of care and protection.

Her mother may be a bitch, but she is entirely within the law.
>>
>>18107483

OP/gf: Is it not possible for you guys tob have her mail sent to OP's place? And then she can get the mail from OP when you guys meet.

Post offices usually have redirection services (usually meant for moving). You can give them gf's name and address and redirection address, and the post office will send everything addressed to gf to the new address, for x amount of time.

This will allow an immediate solution for the bank card which has probably been set up with gf's home address. For a permanent solution, you'd want to actually change your adress with all the companies and services gf has. Also try to have as many companies email instead of mailing.

Or you could just keep the redirection service going indefinitely. This will also catch any private mail sent to gf by anyone.

To the greater issue, it is imperative that gf gets a job and moves out. Not necessarily with OP, but just away from her mother. Perhaps gf is not old enough or still in high school. In this case perhaps just keep the mail redirection going till gf moves out.

My condolences for having such a bitch of a mother. I can't imagine what that b must be like.

>she will also see bank statements and harass her for money
Disgusting.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.