[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over my anxiety while talking with women and girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1488489750976.jpg (211KB, 540x458px) Image search: [Google]
1488489750976.jpg
211KB, 540x458px
How do I get over my anxiety while talking with women and girls?
>>
very easily if you have a job.
>>
>>18107228
Really? Never been like that for me. When I'm talking to a girl that I'm actually interested in, there's a constant pressure to not fuck up. When I'm talking to coworkers or customers, I could probably spout Nazi rhetoric and not care about their reaction.
>>
same way you get over anything

keep doing it
>>
>>18107235
Fuck I hate this answer
>>
You won't until you see them as people, just like you, and guys, and girls you're not trying to hit on.
>>
>>18107247
You hate that answer because you underestimate how much you are gonna be forced to interact with them. There is a reason so many old people seem normal, its because they are and you will be lol
>>
>>18107226
Practice on guys.
>>
>>18107269
Should've made the op more clear. I meant specifically in reference to possible romantic interests. As for just women in my everyday life, it's perfectly fine.
>>
>>18107373
My issue is similar in that I can approach almost any girl and socialize, even if it's just physical attraction, nothing comes of it usually anyway, so no matter. The issue starts when I realize the girl is compatible with me.. and this is so extremely rare, that it's like revisiting old anxiety.
>>
>>18107434
real spaghetti anxiety..
so many ppl just smoke weed or get drunk and get passed it. I don't smoke anymore, not in years, or drink.. so I'm there feeling the full force of the impact quietly.
>>
File: gengar.png (73KB, 288x222px) Image search: [Google]
gengar.png
73KB, 288x222px
pretend they are guys
>>
>>18107269
It's because all the weird maladjusted ones already either became hermits, committed suicide, or were rendered too sick or dead by their constant levels of stress and social isolation to be out where you might see them. It's survivorship bias.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.