[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help. How do I deal with this? My gf randomly goes on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-03-06-23-10-55.png (142KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-06-23-10-55.png
142KB, 720x1280px
Please help. How do I deal with this? My gf randomly goes on these bouts of self hatred and it scares me.
>>
Well she's probably gonna kill herself so i'd go ahead and find a new girlfriend
>>
>>18107120
She's just looking for affirmation that shes not a loser... she does it because she wants attention.

Pro tip: don't give her any
>>
>>18107120
Go lay some pipe dumbfuck. Like right now. Do it.
>>
Is she Jewish by any chance?
>>
>>18107132

I'd rather just give her the attention to make her feel better

>>18107138

She told me her mom is ethnically Jewish but she doesn't practice... So I guess that makes her Jewish but she's an atheist.
>>
>>18107143
From NYC?
>>
>>18107146
No
>>
>>18107143
>I'd rather just give her the attention to make her feel better

No shit sherlock. You asked for help. My help is telling you not to do that.

Women are like pets. You gotta reward good behavior and discourage them from doing retarded shit like your pic related
>>
>>18107156
Won't that just make her feel worse? I feel like she isn't doing it for attention.... It's not like I don't give her any attention.
>>
>>18107148
Lol be honest. Sounds like my Jew ex that spent a week inside a mental hospital. Would send me these same exact walls of texts. Save yourself the trouble, and walk away. This is her way of manipulating. First it is directed at herself, then you come in and make her feel better. Eventually, it gets directed at you. My ex began to threaten me with physical violence. I agree, it is mindfuck city, so tread carefully. Still curious as to why she went in. Never told me the DX. I always assumed bipolar or borderline.
>>
>>18107120
She wants attention and every time you freak out and coddle her, it trains her to do it again

Stop enabling her (preferably dump her, you want your kids having this as a mother?)
>>
>>18107132
This. What's going on in her life right now? Is she under a lot of stress? I used to behave like this as a coping mechanism. If I beat myself up badly enough, then I knew nothing else (perceived failure, fear of judgment of others, etc.) could hurt me. It's also an unhealthy way of not dealing with problems. If there's something she's avoiding or something she's feeling guilty about not doing, emotionally beating yourself and making yourself feel bad can seem like an equivalent exchange/punishment for not taking action. It's bad because it ensures you never directly address the problem... instead of fixing it or finding a real solution, you just make yourself feel bad and wallow in self-hate.

Don't take her shit and don't play her games. This is hard tho, she might actually be depressed. You probably know better than us if she legit has a problem or if she's just a self-pitying betch.
>>
File: 1488247683123.png (479KB, 613x613px) Image search: [Google]
1488247683123.png
479KB, 613x613px
>>18107156
>Women are like pets. You gotta reward good behavior and discourage them from doing retarded shit like your pic related

Hey Anon how is the MTGOW going? Your right hand still treating you well?
>>
>>18107169
She's not the type to be trying to manipulate me or any bullshit like that. She definitely has problems. I doubt she fully knows herself what is causing this. Her father was very abusive to her as a child, made her feel worthless and dejected. But she insists that her dad didn't make her think that way.
>>
>>18107177
>daddy issues
>craves attention

Wow what a strange coincidence!
>>
>>18107162
There is nothing wrong with feeling like shit sometimes... it's normal. You learn to deal with it and it makes you appreciate the good times more.

We're not always supposed to be happy 100% of the time. If she hasn't learned this basic lesson about life, she isn't ready for a relationship... and neither are you from the sounds of it because you enable her edgelord attention seeking bullshit
>>
>>18107177
K yeah, she needs therapy. This is beyond what you can do. The best you can do is support her and reassure her when she's having a low. I'm sorry OP. You're good for wanting to help.
>>
>>18107173
sally screetch n preach detected
>>
>>18107183
Yeah, I'm thinking this is the way to go... I forgot to mention, she's diagnosed with manic depression or bipolar... Cant remember which one.
>>
I've been in this exact same relationship. Read up on relationships between empaths and narcissists.
>>
>>18107143
>dating an atheist
>ever

why
>>
>>18107143
Jewish girls tend to be neurotic and manipulative. Even more than other types of girls do. Just fair warning. They are also often radical leftists but not always. However, they usually have higher than average IQs and are often pretty active and motivated, sometimes even quite extraverted. Because of their neuroticism and excessively analytical tendencies, they can sometimes become obsessed with notions of their own Jewishness as well, although if you are lucky you will at least get some Jewfood out of this (if you are unlucky, you will be replaced by a Jewish bf). Tread carefully.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.