[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here with cats? I recently adopted pic related He is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20170301_202000.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170301_202000.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Anyone here with cats?

I recently adopted pic related

He is an awesome cat and really smart. He got sick with an upper respiratory but he is almost 100%

However he has been having dirreha due to the antibiotics and new dry food I'm giving him. The problem is that he put his front paws on the ledge of the litter box. Sort of like standing up. And so his poop always touches one of his rear paws. Causing a mess and living shit prints around the house.

What could be the problem? Litter box too small? The litterbox is always clean so idk why he does that.
>>
Your cat might not like the way the litter feels on it's feet. Or that's just the way he is. I had a cat like that, well my girlfriend did and I hated the bitch cause she would do that. So the simple solution is try using a different brand of litter and see what happens.
>>
>>18106942
I would try a different type of litter or a larger litterbox

I'd also buy I litter mat to put under the box as it can help catch some of the litter/poop before it gets to your floors
>>
>>18107007
I tried 3 different types. The really Sandy one, pine cone one and arm and hammer one. He does it all the time.

Weird thing is when he pisses he does it normally
>>
>>18106942
My friend has cat with a mental deficiency. It shits everywhere. Perhaps you too have a special needs friend.
>>
>>18107070
Lol
>>
>>18106942
>>>/an/
you should ask them too
good luck
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.