[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kids, don't do maths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>get accepted to an electrical engineering collage
>tons of maths, tons of physics
>6 months in, no girls no succ, only fucking maths
>Girl in my group that I know, solid 9/10 invites me over to her place
>Hey anon, why don't we practise maths sometime at my place ?
>"I'm kind of busy, maybe some other time ?"

>1 week later (today)
>23:00, I;m studying fucking maths ofcourse
>Phone rings
>It;s that girl, she need some materials for the course
>"Hey anon, why don't you come over at my place right now we could study something together"
>"I dunno, it's kind of late, and the last bus is in 1.5 hours"
>"No silly, I meant you could sleepover, we could study all night"
>IT'S ON BITCHES
>pack my things leave immediately
>pack condoms
>pack maths just in case
>>
Can you guess what were we doing all night long

If you guessed Euler's transformations for irrational Integrals than you're fucking right
>>
you really needed her to spell it out for you that much?
>>
>>18106883
I didn't get the succ

I was being flirty and all , but she just kept pulling harder and harder integrals

>I'm on the couch right now
>There's a picture of some dude kissing her on the wall, I guess her boyfriend
>Why the fuck did you call me, just for maths ????
>>
>>18106882
You didnt even try and cuddle after when you guys went to bed?
>>
File: paris-couch_1000_541_s.jpg (119KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
paris-couch_1000_541_s.jpg
119KB, 1000x541px
>>18106891
>>
>>18106890
that sux bro, iktf tho.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 223x226px
>>18106879
>communicating with women for any reason other than when it's absolutely unavoidable
>>
sounds like you need to reduce her resistance increase your voltage and get some current flowing

have you introduced her to our friend mr ohm?
>>
I mean, that sucks and all, but you have to realize that if a girl is interested in you that way she's going to give signals than just asking her for help with assignments all the time
>>
File: 12979210.jpg (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
12979210.jpg
98KB, 600x600px
>>18106882
>those hideous integral symbols
>>
>>18106919
>>18106912
No no no no, you don't get it
I'm not some Omega male that never had a girlfriend, I know how shit works. I was flirty the entire night, but no response

It really seems like she wanted to study maths , but it doesn't make sence to send me a booty call this late. If it were really for the maths, why not after the lecture
Perhaps she backed out

Or perhaps I'm u fucking pussy who needed to take the full initiative
>>
>>18106929
Be a man. If you want the pussy, take the pussy.
>>
>>18106956
Well to late

I;m here just to share a shitty story of succ escaping me once again
>>
>>18106966
I don't even need advice

Dubs tel the truth
>>
>>18106882
>>18106927
wtf OP
>>
>>18106970
Express how you fucked up in maths and adjust the formula until the desired outcome has been reached empirically.
>>
>>18106879
sorry bro that sucks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.