[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I be like that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FmbuPNe.jpg (29KB, 277x403px) Image search: [Google]
FmbuPNe.jpg
29KB, 277x403px
So I am lost on something with a girl at work. She is short, fat like literally a meatball circle, lazy eye, just unattractive all around. For some reason she added me on facebook and the thing that got my confused is she has selfie's all over her page, all she has is pictures of herself, no one else. And the comments are just her family saying how amazing and beautiful she is, like you can tell they are forcing compliments so hard. There is no way in hell she doesnt understand her position in life right now but I just dont get how she doesnt care about it. Like she still posts close ups of her face and gets like 2 likes from her mom or aunt. Does she have some kinda mental thing going on? If not how can I become like her and just learn not to give up apparently when nothing is working. Like if my mom was posting on my facebook of how im such a handsome man on all my selfies and literally no one else is talking to me i'd stop, i'd be embarrassed and understand its time to change. Does this just mean she is not smart enough to take a hint and change? I mean she seems like shes been way past the point of no return and shes only 20
>>
Why don't you comment on her pictures? You will probably make her happy.
>>
>>18106826
A few reasons

1. I dont want to give her false hope
2. I dont want her to think I like her because im a nice guy who just randomly gives her attention
3. This should be a lesson to her to get better
>>
>>18106803
>Does this just mean she is not smart enough to take a hint and change?

I think so.
>>
Yes, she's not smart

what she's doing is basically compulsive attention-getting behavior. It's a mentally ill person reacting to a mentally ill society

you DON'T want to be like her, you DON'T want to have her life, and most of all, you DON'T want to be experiencing what she has going on in her own head. Trust me.
>>
>>18106926
>compulsive attention-getting behavior

I'd understand and agree if the attention she was getting was a bunch of guys and shit, but not her mother and aunt just force commenting to make her feel better.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.