[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Honest opinions,constructive critisism? Anything? Anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1856765.jpg (21KB, 200x222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1856765.jpg
21KB, 200x222px
m/19
Social issues in general
All the friends ive had, have either passed on or left me behind.I have one friend who i can barely relate with (normie). He constantly is inadvertently(?) showing pda with his gf (they live with me at the time brobono) Even knowing my issues, he makes it very clear when he has sex almost every time.

>Be bi
My sex life consists of guys who only take care of their interests. i havent cummed once from any of my interactions.
I feel like nothing.
Literally.
I dont think im unattractive. i like to hold onto that delusion.

Ive told people all i want is to be held, people that "care" nodd and continue to pander to my ramblings
"You'll find someone"
"It will all work out"

All the convenient cliche answers.

More people have tried to kill me than treat me like a human.
Went to to shrink and was honest,
they put me in a facility hundreds of miles away (nearest adolescent psych ward)
Put on drugs that only ever fucked with me.
>Grow aversion to meds
>Grow aversion to docters

came here to see if anyone can relate, or give any kind of feedback

TL;DR
>Lonely mentally ill fag like everyone on this site.
>Only friend is normie. (moving out of state soon)
>Afraid to find new companions

Anything /adv?
>>
>>18106526
>Anything /adv?
You may be a fag but you don't have to be a slut. Focus on relationships over sex. Why would people care about your needs when you allow them to take what they want without effort? Work on building up your self-esteem and confidence so that you'll have the power to kick people to the curb when they don't treat you well.
>>
how you're feeling is normal for a young queer person, alienation and isolation are incredibly common, so if you have the delusion that theres not 100,000 people in a vaguely similar sitch than you in your country alone please ditch that now. dont bother with internet dating, eat probiotics and vegetables, get into a sport or martial art, focus on saving some money, read more books, get lots of sleep, actively notice and stop when you talk negatively about yrself in your head

tell people who mistreat you how it makes you feel and if they start being abusive in response to that, point out what they are doing. you dont owe anything to shitheads. the men who are having casual sex with you and ghosting are likely more miserable than u (statistically)

the human brain is capable of feeling an incredible spectrum of emotion and you would be actually, for real, honestly astonished how good your life might be in like 3 months after moving to a new state and finding a cool pal who likes your sense of humour and company
>>
OP here,
>>18106548
>You may be a fag but you don't have to be a slut. Focus on relationships over sex. Why would people care about your needs when you allow them to take what they want without effort?

I needed to see this. thank you anon

>>18106578
>how you're feeling is normal for a young queer person, alienation and isolation are incredibly common

i have played into the delusion a bit, i just needed that reminder of what it is. its just hard.

>dont bother with internet dating
Where else do i go at age 19 to find dates?
*selfcringe

>tell people who mistreat you how it makes you feel and if they start being abusive in response to that, point out what they are doing. you dont owe anything to shitheads. the men who are having casual sex with you and ghosting are likely more miserable than u (statistically)

the human brain is capable of feeling an incredible spectrum of emotion and you would be actually, for real, honestly astonished how good your life might be in like 3 months after moving to a new state and finding a cool pal who likes your sense of humour and company

Overall anon Thank you
>>
>>18106663
>the human brain is capable of feeling an incredible spectrum of emotion and you would be actually, for real, honestly astonished how good your life might be in like 3 months after moving to a new state and finding a cool pal who likes your sense of humour and company

forgot the >
>>
>>18106526

post a picture of yourself and well start there.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.