[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /adv/ i need your help, really. >be me >meet a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 31.jpg (34KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
34KB, 598x598px
Okay /adv/ i need your help, really.
>be me
>meet a girl on fb 1.5 (circa) years ago
>start talking
>chat or call everyday ever since
>7-8 months ago
>start liking her
>3 months later
>get a gf
>2 months later, break up
>start liking her again
>fast-forward 3 days ago
>she visited my town for 2 days
>the 2nd day she was here (3 days ago) i was downtown with a friend
>she calls me to meet her
>meet up irl for the first time
>she recognizes me immidiately and hugs me for around 15-20 seconds saying how good i look how happy she is to meet me irl
>im too fucking happy
>1 hour later she leaves cos she had no time left
>hugs me and lies on my neck for half a minute saying she'll miss me
>fall in love with her too bad minutes after she leaves
>want to confess to her
>she lives in the other side of the country, meaning it's impossible to meet up every weekend at least cos studies and no money

what the fuck do i do guys? i can't explain how good i feel thinking of her ever since i saw her and saw how happy she was.
is it worth it to confess and achieve nothing since she leaves far away? or should i wait for the right time?
>>
well you can confess to lift that burden, but yea won't do much even if you two decide to have a LDR cuz they fucking suck.

maybe if she feels the same she will come again and who knows maybe decide to move in your town.
BUT thats just hoping too much I guess.
>>
>>18106555
Well, for now, she's not moving, at least for the next 2-3 years, so no need to hope for something like that. Problem is that I think she likes me too so it would suck if we were in a LDR.. I just don't know what to do.

If I confess, alright, maybe I'll get rejected, maybe she'll tell me she feels the same so okay, we have a LDR which is going no where.

If I don't confess I will not let her know what I feel about her.

I've never deals with a situation like this before, so bear with me.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.