[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Any biologists or lifeguards here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: d03.png (912KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d03.png
912KB, 1200x675px
My dishwasher has a standing pool of water at the bottom, apparently, they're like this by design. This has a propensity to grow mold. Anyone know the optimal amount of bleach I should pour into the standing water to keep it microbe free?
>>
>>18106435
a fuckton

t. biologist
>>
>>18106466
Can confirm
t. Another biologist
>>
>>18106435
One cap of bleach per gallon of water is the standard ratio to create a sanitizing solution.
>>
Hmmph! Biologist. They're dumber than a bag of geologists.

A String Theorist.
>>
>>18106435
Are you fucking stupid?

Standing water in a dishwasher is NOT some sort of design feature. The water should be draining at the end of the wash cycle. If it is not, there is a problem somewhere.
>>
>>18106479
>Hmmph! Biologist. They're dumber than a bag of geologists.
Biologist here. Can confirm. You barely have know maths to do bio.
>>
>>18106498
You have to remove the cover of the drain. Usually there is something blocking the drain. I've pulled all sorts of shit out of there. Even a baby spoon once! If problem persists, then you have to move to the pump, then the solenoid.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.