[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used CEO's credit card without permission >made a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1480321277734.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
1480321277734.png
349KB, 757x632px
>used CEO's credit card without permission
>made a lunch order for the office (which CEO had OK'd)
>didn't know I was supposed to expense report it rather than using her card
>card details were given to me by her assistant, so I assumed I was okay to do this
>130% chance CEO is gonna yell at me for it and her cunt assistant will not take blame
>don't want to sell her out either because it'll make her cuntiness worse

What do?
>>
>>18106433

go to the CEO first and explain the situation wihle handing in whatever after the fact paper work could help
>>
>>18106436
This is still counting as selling her out, doesn't it? I do have screenshots of our AIM conversation proving I didn't take the initiative to use it that I can use
>>
You realize that life isn't fair or just and roll with it. You explain the situation and if you get yelled at, yeah it's not your fault, but it's life. Let it be a reminder about that fact because there's going to a lot more of this kind of situation in the future.
>>
>>18106448

just say that you were under the wrong impression, you dont need to sell her out just say 'i was given your card and because i was told XX i believed YY, i can now see why that was wrong, I really am sorry'
>>
>>18106452
t. CEO's assistant
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.