[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo I wanna eat some craigslist pussy I'm 21 and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DG2P6uA.gif (2MB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
DG2P6uA.gif
2MB, 200x303px
Yo I wanna eat some craigslist pussy

I'm 21 and I'm a virgin, I'm not ugly and I'm not repellant - I just have a broken dick which means I can't have sex until I get it fixed. I have been in situations that could've led to sex before but I've always steered away from them because of this problem (I get that this problem is the larger issue here but that's not what I'm trying to focus on)

I would like to practice cunnilingus on someone, preferably someone around my own age, clean, someone friendly who could offer me tips. If I were to advertise this on Craigslist how likely do you think I may be to get robbed or stabbed? Is this a good idea or not? It's just, at my age and older when you enter a relationship you expect sex to be part of it, and you're expected to have experience. I don't want to disappoint someone I really like in the bedroom because I have no experience, I'd like at least one or two bullets in the chamber before I can get my dick fixed and practice real sex with a partner.

>pic unrelated
>>
How did you break your dick...??
>>
>>18106275
Wondering too
>tfw have fucked up 4 opportunities to lose virginty because dick song work
JUST
>>
>>18106275
>>18106330
It's not 'broken' really. I have a short frenulum. Means I can't pull back my foreskin when I have an erection. I can't put a condom on and having sex would be very painful, and runs the risk of me actually severing it - there'd be lots of blood and I'd need to be rushed to the hospital
>>
>>18105834
Best case scenario you'll eat a nice pussy. Worst case scenario you'll suck a """""feminine"""""""" penis. Worst case scenario has 99.999999999999% chances of happening.
>>
>>18106377
I thought I had it bad having performance anxiety

Can you even fap?
>>
>>18106377
I used to have a frenulum that was too short. held an icecube on myself and cut that shit with a razor blade. now my dick is normal. there was like 5 drops of blood. took almost a week to heal.
>>
>>18106482
Yeah just slowly from bottom to top
>>
>>18106511
Shocking fact, I'd rather not go near my cock with a razor blade, much less do any kind of DIY surgery
>>
99.99999% of girls on craigslist are fake or muggers. Use okcupid or tinder instead.
>>
>>18106482

Shit like this makes me so glad I peeled back my foreskin when I was a kid. Shit hurt like a bitch but damn
>>
>>18106511
Lol don't do this. If you cut your frenulum it heals with scar tissue that will make it even tighter. I had trouble pulling my foreskin back for years as a kid but eventually got it back by slowly pulling it back in the shower over the course of a couple weeks. After I could pull it back I noticed my frenulum seemed very tight, so I continued to stretch it gently in the shower, and I've never had a problem with it since.
>>
>>18106511
>>18106377
and now I got phantom pains.
>>
>>18106712
>Shocking fact, I'd rather not go near my cock with a razor blade
well, I enjoy having a normal dick and fucking.
>>18107321
> If you cut your frenulum it heals with scar tissue that will make it even tighter.\
I did the thing and you're wrong.
>>
>>18106482
What are you doing about your performance anxiety?
>>
>>18106377
Get a circumcision then stupid
>>
>>18106712
>>18107378
natural selection right there
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.