[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Hello, Please help, i usually fuck up with girls and i finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hello,

Please help, i usually fuck up with girls and i finally think i found someone nice. Unfortunately thanks to my unmeasurable amounts of social deprivation and lack of interaction+ lack of confidence i might fuck it up.

Here it goes:
I met a girl in a club. I couldnt talk to her then cus i was high as fuck on LSD. SHe was staring into my soul. Next day i add her on Facebook by searching her from the club attendee list. I find her, i add her, i talk to her a bit, next thing you know shes in my appartment.
I wanted to meet her in a bar, she says she doesnt do bars so she came over, she pops a joint, we smoke, we kiss, almost fuck then she has to leave. BLUE BALLS fuck yeah. ( she did tell me before the exact time she has to leave so no doubt there).
Problem is, she is barely 18 and i am 26 almost 27... i dont know... what to do how to talk to her, how to interact. SHe seems into me but very avoidant. She came once more to my apartment but she was on her period and she didnt want to do anyhting. I might have said something wrong or done something wrong i dont know but after that we havent met and she seems to be avoiding me. What should i do ? Maybe she doesnt find me interesting enough ? im an artist, i have money and i am, above average looking. she seems to be the popular type of girl. I am clueless. Help me anon ... please....
>>
maybe invite her to do something other than go to your apartment, try to have fun then maybe more attraction will be built up enough for you to have sex but idk
>>
also if shes the popular type she probably wouldnt like to hang out at your apartment only
>>
>>18105454
lol literally everything about this is fucked.
>>
>>18105561
no shit fuckface

>>18105555
>>18105535
i asked her but she refused, she preferred to go with her friends.
but then again she did tell me a day before i asked her that shes busy that day...
>>
>>18105597
ok give it some time, maybe wait a while, the ball is in her court right now
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.