[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to go back to the UK I've been staying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (499KB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
499KB, 350x198px
I don't want to go back to the UK
I've been staying in the US for the past two months now and I have to leave on the 10th of April.

I have nothing back home, I finally made friends and people who I care and love about in the US but I have to leave them.

I finally find people who like me for me but I can't stay with them, I might not be able to return for a very long time because I'm an 18 year old neet with no job or qualifications or money.

My country just makes me depressed, I never realized how well Americans have it here.

I just want to be happy here but I can't

What do I do? I've never been happier and sadder in my life
I'm so conflicted on emotions, on one hand it's a blessing that I got to stay here but the thought of having to say goodbye is killing me in the inside. I'm so scared

Please someone help, someone say something please
>>
Well obviously there are only two things you can do, go back and wait until you can get another visa and then find a way to get a job there that will let you stay longer and eventually permanently
>>
>>18105092
But who is going to hire and sponsor someone with no qualifications?

I've thought about going to a college but I can't afford the tuition even with financial support from the college itself.

I'd be in my twenties if I got accepted, then I'd be 24 when I leave college then I'd have to leave the US, come back again and try to find a job then leave again to work at my job.

But even then, I'll have to work and spend less time with the people I want
>>
>>18105102
Go to college and then eventually uni in the UK,visit your american friends in the summer, then move there when you have the skills

If you want some thing work hard for it, this isnt practice this is your life
>>
>>18105107
That sounds like a good idea. I'll make sure to keep this in mind, it's still going to hurt like hell though at the airport. Thanks
>>
>>18105102
Target. They hire almost anyone and have pretty decent plans for school and all that.
>>
File: DSC_0109.jpg (3MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0109.jpg
3MB, 4096x2304px
Where in UK you from, lad?

England isn't that bad desu
>>
>>18105521
West Midlands, west of Birmingham.

It's shit for me because I have no friends or relationships back home.

Everything I could ever need is here in America
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.