[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help with a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: lemonoftroy.jpg (50KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
lemonoftroy.jpg
50KB, 720x576px
So, for more than a year I am in love with this friend of mine. I met her at the beginning of last year's summer semester. Right after we met she made it clear that she is a lesbian. I didn't mind it at first, like why should I care about that, it's completely fine. But then, after we started to hang out more and more I began to feel something more than just a friendship to her. I found out that this girl has everything I was looking for in a girl. She makes me laugh, she's the cutest thing you'd ever seen in your life, I feel like I can be myself when I'm with her. We text daily, and spend so much time together.

I moved out of the dorms to a flat for this school year. It has became a pretty common thing that when we hang out at bar or something at night she comes with me and stay a night at my bed. Mainly when we drop molly. Most of the times we spend the night cuddling until we fall asleep.

Last sunday we were out and I suggested to her that she can come with me if she likes. She agreed. We were both pretty drunk and when I hold her in my arms I felt like she's giving me signals, I fondled her hair, got my nose to hers and tried to kiss her. Immediately as I took her lip in my mouth I backed off, it didn't fell alright, she was like a stone. I told her that I'm really sorry, she went to a toilet, came back and cuddled up on the other side of bed.

I thought that she'd stop talking to me after this, or atleast that she will keep more distance, because that's the thing I know she'd do, but yesterday we texted and it ended up by us watching a film in our bed after she suggested that she'll grab some wine and come over. Again we spend whole night cuddling and shit.

I don't understand...is she bi and is ashamed to admit that or is that just a thing that lesbians do with their guy friends? Is there some lesbian out there that could give some take on this?
>>
>>18094956
OP, she's just a lesbian. Sorry. No hope.
>>
>>18094981
Fuck my fucking life.
>>
>>18094981
There is hope. She probably values your friendship as much as you do. But since you spend so much time together you naturally start to "like like" eachother.

She probably is uncomfortable with any kind of sexual contact and now has mixed emotions. If she really is gay she probably is extremely attracted to you emotionally and not physically.

Keep working at it OP. If it is ment to be it will happen.

If you want to take a risk like me it may be work it.

I hung out with a girl for 3 months every day. We didn't like eachother at first but things got weird. She slept and entire week over at my house, sleeping, cooking, and homework together. On the last night she plan to stay I kissed her before bed and she got really mad. She leaves back to her place and the very next day she comes back to my place saying sorry and that she really does want to risk the friendship to date me.

We dated for 5 months and it was great. We ended up breaking up because we both got internships in different cities and we both had bad experiences with LDR.

Take the risk. It may workout like me
>>
>>18095032
Thank you for the kind words anon. We are both extremely binded to each other emotionally. She once told me that with me she found out that she can love someone unconditionally, that she never felt this with a guy before. After a couple of months we met last year she told me that if I were a girl, she'd already be with me.

I don't know. She doesn't seem to be uncomfortable with me when we are in my bed, but she doesn't touch me much, she keeps distance at that. She doesn't mind it from my side. Only in the afternoon I found out that she has her arm around me.

Shit's tough. I would give anything up just to be with her.
>>
>>18094981
this
>>
Chasing amy
>>
>>18094956

She is not into you the way that you want. Sorry, but you can't change people. }

>I found out that this girl has everything I was looking for in a girl.

Except, you know, she is not the sexual orientation you need for this to work, right? Move on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.