[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I start a conversation on Yellow? (Tinder-like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

How the fuck do I start a conversation on Yellow? (Tinder-like dating app)

Girls get a shit load of messages on these things, and I've noticed that it's really fucking easy to get buried under all the messages that come it. So, question is: What's a good starter?

>Pic semi-related, might have to do this if this goes on for much longer
>>
Idk if it's relevant, but I'll post a pic of my face if anyone requires it lmao
>>
>>18094958
it would help
>>
>>18094962
Bad quality because I had to crop people out of the pic lol
>>
Bump
Come on guys, shiet
>>
First step is by not buying into the shit that women get flooded with messages online. Maybe the perfect 10/10's do but really. The number is way overblown in dude's heads, you're not one in millions, you're probably not even one in dozens.

The real reason she doesn't message you back is because she's not interested in you for whatever reason, not necessarily because she's got a billion messages to sort through.
>>
>>18095103
Dude, I don't match with ugly chicks. I'll screen cap some of them and post them in the thread if you don't believe me.
These girls get flooded
>>
>>18095116
Well not all of them do. I'm speaking from personal experience.
I get maybe like 5 matches for every hundred swipes. And of those 5 none will respond to my messages.

Play in your own league and you'll be fine.
>>
>>18095123
So what do you do then? Go for the ugly ones?
>>
>>18095141
You play in your own league. If you don't like the girls in your league, then get better looking yourself.
If you find that only ugly girls ever talk to you, its probably because you're ugly too.
>>
>>18095156
Ok real shit, rate me out of 10
>>
>>18095157
5-6. You look chubby, or at least your face is. Thats the biggest thing killing your rate though. Lose the puffy cheeks and you could be higher. Not a 10, but a solid 7, maybe squeaking out an 8 depending on the bod.
>>
>>18095177
Yeah, I'm kinda over weight.
Thanks man, I'll take it into consideration.

Any tips on how to lose weight? I'm trying to get up early about 3 times a week to jog in the morning, and I go to boxing (1-2 times a week).

I've also cut desserts out of my diet completely (sugary drinks, candy, cakes etc.)
>>
>>18095184
Other than read the sticky on fit, not really.
I've been losing weight myself, but I'm a chick so I'm going to be losing weight in much different ways than you would be, so my advice isn't going to be worth much.

But again, was just saying about the league thing from personal experience. I was a fat ugly 2 for a long time wallowing in self pity about why I could only ever pull fat ugly men.
Then I finished puberty and realized I was being childish thinking I deserved something better than I was giving, so I got good and started taking care of my looks. I rose in ranks to where I'm sitting comfortable at 6 on average, 7 on good days. So now I'm pulling more dudes who are in the 6-8 range, instead of the 1-3's.
Best way to get hotter people, is getting hotter yourself.

Though only other thing you should keep in mind, is the differences between the girl world and the boy world. Boys want a hot chick who's got a decent personality. Girls want a super charismatic dude who's got decent looks. While your looks are still important, its nothing compared to your game. You gotta be a good talker and ooze confidence to win.
>>
>>18095205
Okay, now, from a femanon's perspective, How do I achieve this within the first message?
>>
>>18095217
Well there's the obvious, don't just send "hey".
Personally I'm most likely to respond to dudes who I can tell have actually read my profile. I wrote in my profile I like horror movies, dude messaged me talking about some of his favorites and then asking mine.
That created dialogue that felt as natural as it could. That was something I could respond to.

Second thing I got, is if the conversation is ever starting to fizzle, fix it. (She should be putting in effort too though, just keep that in mind as well). Ask a new question. It's totally ok to just 100% change topic abruptly if the last ones dying. It feels weird online, but that's because it's online. It's never going to feel like a natural conversation and everyone gets that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.