[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say, hypothetically, one were to want to get closer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: Ga0n6MrR.png (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ga0n6MrR.png
42KB, 500x500px
Let's say, hypothetically, one were to want to get closer to a female streamer. Yeah motha fuckas, you already know what I'm on about. How does one go from being someone in chat to being someone that she could possibly see herself with? I bring this up because time and time again I see kids in chat just going bananas over female streamers and it's obvious they want to get somewhere with her.

How would they do this? I've ran all the scenarios in my head and in my minds eye, I just don't know, the chances of going from 0 to hero are virtually nil. How would said anon approach the situation? I can't assume that he would just DM her, because that seems to be a saturated attempt.

I think the best scenario would be to simply be active in chat, and hope for the best. Straight up Hail-fucking-Mary hopes and dreams.

And yeah fuck it I may or may not have moderate interest in the matter. I'm also mildly autistic, so isn't this to be expected?
>>
File: 1474331127772.png (871KB, 968x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474331127772.png
871KB, 968x720px
>>18093884

I don't normally bump but ladies and gentlemen I really would love to hear your thoughts on the matter.
>>
>>18093884
Find out her "buiseness only e-mail" first.
Chances are it's her private e-mail.
Research what's behind that e-mail, might be social network accounts unknown to public.
Make sure when you contact her you don't seem like a super creep because this is a bold move, go ahead and ask her to video chat with you cause you prepared a lot of questions. Make her laugh and don't fuck it up.

This is very vague but shit this is a one hell of a challenge.
>>
File: 1475990382574.jpg (42KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
1475990382574.jpg
42KB, 544x499px
>>18093962
>>18093964

My dudes, I really appreciate your words. I have no intention of pursing any female streamer (my niggas the autism is strong), but the idea, the concept of it is absolutely insane. I'm envisioning this great wall, and this man having to MacGyver his ass over said wall could quite honestly be a movie in and of itself.

>>18093962

I'm not gonna brotha that sounds inherently creep as fuck hahaha! Entertaining, definitely! Like you said that is a bold ass move, would love to see how that would play out.

>>18093964

Awesome first-hand advise, I dig it. The whisper thing I could definitely do. I see more success, if not the only success, using your method. You'd really have to have interpersonal contact via whispers, email like the previous anon said etc.

I'm assuming one could

>chat
>whisper
>skype
>???
>uknowhatitis.avi

Simply escalating online communication up until face to face contact.
>>
>>18093884
You know that this girl basically only streams because she can profit off of attraction that guys like you feel for her, right?

I'm sorry, but this move will lead to nothing but embarrassment for you, she's hustling in a manner only a girl on the internet in this decade can.
>>
File: 1474262654988.jpg (13KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1474262654988.jpg
13KB, 236x236px
>>18094001

I don't want to give out specifics because I don't know how much of an autist this person is, but I've actually gained money from watching the stream lel

I definitely see what you mean though, chicks on Twitch do hustle cats out of their dollar no doubt.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.