[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dick is 6.5 inches long, but 7 inches thick. I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Angry.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Angry.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
My dick is 6.5 inches long, but 7 inches thick. I can't have sex with being gentle and slow throughout it, lest I hurt the girl. What can I do to fix this? Any good positions you'd like to share?

Pic related I guess.
>>
>>18093699

without being*
>>
>>18093699
eat her out every time, use lots of lube, and missionary
>>
>>18093699
Find a girl that can take it? Someone who's been with black dudes maybe.
>>
File: 421.png (173KB, 386x464px) Image search: [Google]
421.png
173KB, 386x464px
>>18093699

>7 inches thick
>>
>7 inches thick
I'm pretty sure you're making that up, or just horrible at measuring.

http://howlongismyschlong.com/
>>
>7 inches thick
you have a tumor bro?
>>
>>18093699
>MUH DICK

OP kys
>>
>>18094024

Doesn't seem too unreasonable, my dick has a circumference of 6.5 inches and the only girl I ever stuffed it into loved it. Most of the time.
>>
>>18094024
>>18094056

So it's actually 6.8 inches in circumference, but I rounded it up to not look like an autist.
>>
>>18094647

If you do lots of foreplay it'll open her up more. You can also use lubricants. If a woman can have a baby she should be able to handle you just fine
>>
>>18094662
Retarded misconception. First of all babies actually do damage the vagina (short term) in many cases. Secondly it hurts a FUCKTON to have a baby, way more than any person would ever go through for sex. Thirdly once a woman has a baby she is flooded it hormones that soften her pubic bones and make her give way much more than she ever would under normal circumstances - and still there's hellish pain and vaginal tearing.

OP, there is no way around it, if you have a freakishly thick dick (which is among the better freakish attributes to have), most women are not going to be able to accommodate you properly. Yes women get looser, deeper etc with arousal, but acting like that means they all grow to accommodate any size is acting like dicks all grow to the same size just because they all get bigger when hard. Bullshit. Like any other body part a woman's vagina differs in length/width from person to person and there's only so much room to expand. And don't bother going for taller women or women with bigger frames, there's no correlation there just like with dick size and height.

You'll just have to look harder to find someone physically compatible and learn how to best work around your size. And indeed keep up the foreplay. It might seem easy to use lube and gloss it over, but having recurring painful/irritating sex is the most surefire way to kill a woman's libido.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.