[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking someones job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Motherboard_450.jpg (24KB, 443x250px) Image search: [Google]
Motherboard_450.jpg
24KB, 443x250px
HI, so I'm 22, never had a job and have baby so I need to put some bread on the table. finally somebody has offered me a job from a previous work placement as an IT Technician. the only problem is, I know the guy that i'm replacing and I feel horribly guilty about it. my trial day is tomorrow I need some advice on how to go about the matter without having a meltdown and declining the offer.
>>
>>18093150
You're not there to make sure everyone has a job.There is no room for guilt if the company decided to let him go themselves, it's up to you to prove yourself and don't get replaced.
>>
it's amazing how when someone that you don't know puts it into perspective. i'm just dreading walking into the office tomorrow and seeing him standing there like "wait, why are you here" it's gunna be a hard and I don't know what to do in that situation as i'm probably the most socially awkward person you have ever met
>>
If your roles were reversed, would he turn it down if it meant replacing you?
>>
The fact that you're only getting a job because you have a child makes me think this 'guilt' is just an excuse to not work
>>
no I doubt he would, aghh I hate feeling like i'm being a shit human being, why is life so hard
>>
no, i've been trying to find a job for ages before I had a child, though when ever I put my CV out there, I get no replys, I have the qualifications and stuff just no experience and where I live you either need that or connections. Just happened to bump into the boss of my old work placement and he said he didnt like the attitude of the guy that works there and offored me the trial day
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.