[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help kidnap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (4KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 207x244px
hi, my cousin was kidnapped yesterday in ciudad juarez, mexico.
His mom got a call from the kidnappers asking for a ransom and was told not to talk to the police. Do you have any advice I could use? I'm desperate :(
>>
>>18092914

Don't pay, otherwise you're just encouraging them and setting an example to other criminals that you pay ransoms and give in to extortion.

If you have to, let him die. This way you'll be setting an example that you do not give into extortion or pay ransoms, likely deterring other criminals from going after you or your family again. One dies so the others can live.

Also, dedicate your life afterwards to hunting them down and making an example out of them.
>>
>>18092914
Do you have the money?
Do you have proof of life?
>>
>>18092914
I don't know much about the topic anon, sorry. Take what I say with a grain of salt.

What I know is:
These groups sniff money in a family, then kidnap relatives of said family.
Of the cases that I know of (not in mexico), they return the person alive.
The issue being they tend to insist (kidnap again, at a later date) to get more money.

I have no idea about the police. I also don't know how the dealings proceed on such matters.

Just answering because I'm not seeing anyone taking up your call :\ . I totally don't feel qualified to answer this.
You should probably seek help for someone more qualified on a more informal note, support lines, friends in law-enforcement, relatives etc...
Good luck OP
>>
My boy Justin was dating this chick named Kelsi. Kelsi cheated on him with his best friend at the time. We never told him. He found out and became a fat depressive slob ever since. that happened 7 years ago...
>>
Talk to the police.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.