[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me, /adv/. I'm 18 years old and living in Texas. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1454633081610.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454633081610.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
Help me, /adv/.

I'm 18 years old and living in Texas. I really gotta get my ID but I don't have my social security card. I know the number, but my mom lost the card a while ago and never put any effort into getting it back. I don't have a school ID I can use, and while I do have health insurance and an ID for that, it's medicaid, so there's no date of birth on the card, and that's what really fucks me over.

I also have a ticket for trespassing, and I heard it can be used as a source of ID in a pinch, but I doubt the social security would accept it. It wasn't on the website. I tried calling them today about it, but they close really early on Wednesdays, so I was outta luck.

Anyway, with all this info, do any of you know what steps I can take from here? I also have a school record with my social on it, but it's from 2011, when I was in 7th grade, so I doubt it's usable in social security or at the DMV. Help a dude out, all I can do right now is jack off and hope my juicy semen forms into a new card, which never fucking happens, cus my sperm's just a hivemind of jackasses who won't help their daddy. The rascals.
>>
>>18092816
And before you guys say to ask my parents for help, my mom passed away a few months ago, and my dad's cruising and perusing in another state.
>>
hmm not really sure what to do in that situation

try calling them again tomorrow morning, I'm sure they've dealt with this before, do you have your birth certificate?
>>
>>18092829
Yeah, no problemo in that department, I'm locked and loaded with that puppy. I planned to call them already as well.
>>
>>18092848
alright, well no sense worrying about it now then

what part of texas are you in?
>>
>>18092870
I'm in the central part. Near Fort Hood.
>>
File: C1XGYcrWgAMuSil.jpg (20KB, 540x241px) Image search: [Google]
C1XGYcrWgAMuSil.jpg
20KB, 540x241px
Bump cus im kinda desperate here folks.
>>
File: 1487404854648.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487404854648.gif
2MB, 750x750px
Ask at the dmv what you need. In michigan a high school yearbook is acceptable. All im saying is you would be suprised. Im sorry to hear about your mom. I could only imagine your situation.
>>
>>18093021
I've already asked them what I need, and I have some things gathered that should be good enough, but I just need my social security card ;_; And for that, a yearbook will not do.
>>
Pwease help me! Pwease help me! *running around swinging my giant fucking 8 foot long dick around* pwease help me!
>>
Cant you just get ANOTHER. And if u need ID for that just bring all those things mentioned. And if you are still in school, you can always have them print out a new ID for you. Amif you are out the scrounge up all the diffrent half-assed forms of identification you can get and try to get a new SS card and use it. I pretty sure if you take ur birth certificate to some place u can get a new one. Maybe with some of that shit you have.
>>
Take a bus or ride your bike or some shit to City Hall and splain it to the receptionist. She'll probably know more than any of us and can likely get you started on the right path to recovering your SSN
>>
>>18093233
>Cant you just get ANOTHER
It ain't that easy bucko. And I'm not in school, nor did I ever get an ID, so I can't waltz up and ask for a copy. I plan on calling the social security joint tomorrow since they won't close at an unreasonably early hour like they do on Wednesdays. I'll explain what I've got and try and move from there.

>>18093240
Maybe that could be good. I don't have a bike though and I have no money for bus fare, and the walk would be like an hour, but I guess it might be worth it? Thanks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.