[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

What does it mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

I have a friend of mine that I really like, because of reasons im not gonna go into we can never be together and it hurts because we connect so well together. Anyway I literally had a dream last night of me and her just laying in my bed together, no sex, no nothing just laying there cuddling and just chilling. I have no idea why honestly but I think I love her. I dont know if its possible to fall in love before getting into a relationship but I think I might be. Before I got to know her more I had a lust since she is very attractive but now I think overtime that lust turned into love. I honestly rather just hangout with her and cuddle then actual want to have sex with her.
>>
>>18092773

wanting to cuddle doesn't make it love. Though it depends on the definition. you clearly have some sort of feelings for her, or at least some perceived version of her.

>what does it mean

it means you're into a girl.
>>
>>18092776
Its more the cuddle but just to be with her is what I mainly want. Like the other day I asked her if she wanted to hangout, and me and her have hungout just us two at her house and mine plenty of times before but for whatever reason my heart was racing when I waited for a response like I was shaking in excitement which has never happened in the 1 year ive been talking with her. I know I like her alot but I think its starting to get deeper and deeper now
>>
>>18092780

doesn't really make a difference here if its love or projecting. all that matters if she is interested in you.

but since you said
>We can never be together for reasons i wont get into (re: she doesnt like you)

than there's no real point in making this thread, is there?
>>
What's really going on here, OP?
>>
>>18092807
huh? with what?
>>
Sounds like you like the idea of being with her, not necessarily that you want to be with her
>>
>>18092824
No trust me if I had the chance to have a relationship with her I would take it instantly. There is no doubt in my mind she's who I want to spend my life with but Im not able to.
>>
>>18092836

anon you're being a little dumb here.

its a subconscious thing, kinda the whole ideal behind love at first sight.

sometimes someone thinks they love someone but considering you've never even dated her how can you actually know shes the one you want to spend the rest of your life with.

and she doesn't want to be with you so...
>>
>>18092836
Why can't you be with her? Is it an LDR? Are you a lesbian and she's not, or vice versa? What's the deal here?
>>
>>18092844

she doesn't like him.
>>
>>18092807
OP, you really got to ask yourself that question, and once you get your answer, you should have your solution; If you genuinely like her/love her, then go for it. A life in limbo is lost. Again, OP, you need to know for sure, what you are attracted and why.
>>
>>18092844
>>18092846
She dated my best friend for 3 years and I asked him about it and he said he wouldn't feel comfortable with us together considering all they've been through over the years, hes my buddy and I dont want to betray him for her. I've known him for 10 years and that means something to me.
>>
>>18092854

sure, but if she really liked you she wouldn't have said that. its just an excuse anon.

girls do it all the time. you know
>im just so busy
>im going through a hard time
> i just need to be alone right now

hell im a dude and ive used that excuse to turn girls down after we've banged.
>>
>>18092856
She never said anything, my friend said that to me hes the guy.
>>
>>18092856
You didn't read >>18092854 properly, did you? His friend said he wouldn't be comfortable with OP dating her, not her.
>>
>>18092862
>>18092863

my bad. point still stands is that shes probably not interested OP. better to just move on.
>>
>>18092865
I just love to hangout with her it makes me happy and she obviously likes it also since she keeps saying yes to hanging out with just me alone.
>>
Drems don't mean shit though anon
>>
>>18092871

>and she obviously likes it also

hanging out sure, any thign more? can't really say.

but do keep in mind that women are known for having some REALLY dysfunctional relationships. girls are not typically busy creatures, so they often fill up their time with literally anything. go to a beta thread on /b/ and look at all these hot women spending time with guys they're clearly not into. why do they do it?

well the situation itself isnt BORING when the girl has nothing else going on, so its a 'might as well situation'.

I can't define your relationship, i dont know you or her, but a lot of waht you do here screams desperation.

what are you hoping to get out of this thread?
>>
>>18092878
>what are you hoping to get out of this thread?

I honestly have no idea
>>
>>18092894

well then we can't really help.

dreams are just that, dreams. the best they can tell us is that you like this girl, or a perceived idea of her.
>>
>>18092773
No Cuddling!!!!!!
>>
You can't love someone you haven't dated. You can't be together so stop dwelling on this.
>>
>>18092773
youre convincing your self to settle for less becasue you cant have her. youre also venting, you dont have a question.
>>
>>18093473
I honestly don't know what the fuck OP wants out of this thread. I think he has a crush on her but because of >>18092854

tings obviously can't go further unless the other friend changes his mind.

OP: just stop hanging out with her. She might be cool but you're falling deeper and it's pretty inconvenient.

I'm sure there are other people, both men and women you can hang out with. You just have to go out and meet more people.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.