[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Half the people are below average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1402793192076.png (109KB, 333x251px) Image search: [Google]
1402793192076.png
109KB, 333x251px
Guys, I'm bitter because everybody sucks.

How to fix?
>>
>>18092431
stop thinking your right about everything.
>>
Women don't care that much anyway, as long as you make her cum.
>>
>>18092437
*you're

It's hard, people are not on the same drift as me.

>>18092443
Yeah, but I do....
>>
Stop being such an egotistical faggot
>>
>>18092540
But I am not a faggot.
And not so sure if egotistical, how should i stop it then?
>>
>>18092431
Suicide.
>>
>>18092566
Besides that...
>>
>>18092579
Realize that you suck too and it's completely ok to suck in certain ways. There's nothing bad about it. Just enjoy your flawed life with some flawed friends.
>>
>>18092587
Also realize that while there is something bad about everyone, there is also something good about everyone and focus on these sides of people
>>
I don't like people for the most part. I think they are self-centered and way too confident in the stupid shit that they do.

That being said I don't let that get in the way of my life. Everyone has flaws. Stay away from the bad apples and you'll do just fine.
>>
>>18092587
I suck, ,that's true, but i can somewhat live with it. On my measures, I hold up.

>>18092592
You are asking me to focus on the good sides of people, that looks like self-deception to me...

>>18092596
I understand you, staying away from everybody is not an option for me though, it's not fullfilling enough.
>>
We cant all be equal. That would mean Lincoln was right and then he wouldnt have been assassinated.
>>
>>18092649
See, that's how I feel for most conversations nowadays...
>>
>>18092689
Do you like creative writing? Try to write how you think a good conversation would go...like between Plato's turtle and that rabbit guy
>>
I like to write science fiction since normal everyday conversation bores me to fucking tears and nobody seems interested in stuff like why there is an abundance of normal matter over antimatter in the universe
>>
>>18092431
THEN AGAIN.... There's always the possibility that you are correct in your assumptions. I'm the same way. Just do shit the way you want. Be polite to people. Be nice. If you don't feel like doing what the crowd is doing then don't do it. If that means staying home Friday night and being a anti-social douche and that's what it means. Find a girlfriend who is social respect the Way You Are let her be the social one. Dude, sometimes I feel like I've been exiled to this planet, this dimension...you're not alone
>>
>>18092746
Been thinking about writing nowadays, I do like philosophy, although I can't say I'm amazing at it, it's one of my main interests.
I'm not so sure It would fix the problem at hand though, since it is somewhat of a lonely endeavor.
I'll think about it.

>>18092754
I feel you. That misalignment of interests and raw ability to produce what I think is a quality conversation, although on other subjects.
Writing doesn't seem what would fix it though, I really want the real thing (high expectations, I know...)
>>
>>18092760
> Just do shit the way you want
Doing it.

> you're not alone
Yes, we are not alone (I hope), but that's also kind of the problem, since you can't just resign, get used and live with it.
>>
>>18092754
>why there is an abundance of normal matter over antimatter in the universe

B-Mesons decay differently to anti B-Mesons.
>>
>>18092791
b-but...why? are there regions of space that are entirely composed of antimatter?
>>
>>18092811
>b-but...why?

We're still trying to it out, the most recent theory was the oscillations decayed into matter 1% more often than into antimatter, but some recent tests have said there isn't any deviation.

There's no concrete answers to any of this stuff, verge of new physics https://profmattstrassler.com/articles-and-posts/tevatron-news/a-rare-and-interesting-decay-of-a-b-meson/

>are there regions of space that are entirely composed of antimatter?

Possible but not likely, if there is it certainly isn't observable.

"The origin of matter remains one of the great mysteries in physics."
>>
>>18092832
OP here, not a physicist.
Isn't there a chance the Universe just has really big chunks of matter and anti-matter and our observable region "just happens" to be in a matter one?
>>
>>18092832
that's good stuff. I find it hard to believe that the universe could just pop out of nothing. I don't like the idea at all. Even if it was a fluctuation in a false vacuum or some sort of spontaneous burst of stuff and anti-stuff in equal parts that led to existence somehow it just doesn't sit right with me. I find it logical to assume there had to be something either pushing or pulling on something else to get what we see today. I like the idea that existence although not necessarily the current form our universe specifically has always been.
>>
>>18092858
I like this idea a lot, although I guess there's no real evidence for it
>>
>>18092431
Half the people are average or above?
>>
>>18092875
I read it as "most people are different from me and I don't like them"

but I'm here to help not to judge
>>
>>18092858
Based on current understanding there isn't much chance, we know the observable universe is majorly made up with matter and there is currently no evidence, however a antistar globular cluster doesn't contradict the observable.

Possible but highly unlikely, like I said, this topic is on the verge of new physics, we won't know for a while.
>>
>>18092860
Have you heard of the Big Bounce theory? it's the idea that the universe has existed forever, going through loops of Big Bangs and Big Crunches over and over again.
>>
>>18092866
Yeah, me too. because it preserves symmetry, and I like symmetry, keeps things simple.
But the universe has a tendency to fuck with us ...

>>18092875
Well played mate...

>>18092881
Don't know how you read it like that. Somewhat accurate though, congrats...
I wouldn't say I don't like them, it's just that their behavior (conversation-wise, mainly) doesn't fit me.
>>
File: You-Suck-vs-Blow-Me_fb_25019.jpg (23KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
You-Suck-vs-Blow-Me_fb_25019.jpg
23KB, 300x290px
op, a lot of people hate me for some reason(s). I'm trying to figure out why and hopefully change whatever it is about myself thats causing it. It might have to do with how I can be overly vague sometimes and cautious with what I say, its like I come off as slow. also, I can be an asshat, possibly for similar reasons as you...but I literally think I am joking or trying to be funny, and I get taken quite seriously.
>>18092900
yeah!! thats a good one. I like how it coincides with Samsara in buddhism. But I have some problems with it. It brings me to this existential crisis concerning a singular entity, or source (god) from which all things emerge. Then I wonder where that came from or what caused the membranes to crunch, where they are situated in theoretical higher dimensions, etc.

I like to consider that the universe is flat and will expand until it literally freezes, with the possibility of not recollapsing. Like a 1 shot deal. I think it makes me feel like relieved or something instead of INFINITE CYCLIC RETURN
>>
>>18092929
Sorry mate. People love me, the problem is me not enjoying my life as it is.
Take it as a fresh perspective on your case, people liking you is not such a good endgame, trust me.

Thanks for the feedback
>>
Discover you're not as right as you may believe, find some non crazy people with opinions that don't align with your own.
Then spend the time to listen to their opinions and arguments, then objectively consider their merits.

Do all of this whilst remaining open to the idea, that you are completely wrong about everything.

Keep in mind that in the grand total of human knowledge, you possess less than 1% of it.
>>
>>18092972
Nice advice.
Although finding people on such terms might not be an easy task, it is a task nonetheless.

I figured this would come to that, although I was trying to avoid making "random" contacts.
I'm not brave enough, can't really pull it effectively.
We'll see...

Thanks a lot for the advice guys. I'm Off to sleep.
>>
>>18092566
Genocide?
>>
>>18092858
There's no evidence of regions that are annihilating due to the two matters mixing.

On topic: Yeah everyone fucking sucks. It's even worse than that because every girl is a fucking lardass pig that is disgusting as hell. If they're skinny they've got a tranny's face and fake tits.
>>
Amazing how so many people can fall for a 13yo's bait
>>
>>18093571
Overkill. And it is not about hate anyways.

>>18094193
Well thought. Thought about it later as well, there should be some noticeable interaction "at the borders" at least.

>>18094212
That is me, answering you.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.