[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/. I'm 19. 2 months ago I hooked up with this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
Hello /adv/. I'm 19.
2 months ago I hooked up with this guy through Tinder. We started talking and we scheduled a meeting, kind of a date, but not too intimate.
We met, hang out and stuff. Then he askes me if I wanted to come to his house, in which I said yes.
We arrive at his house and he shows me his place, a few moments later, we started making out and stuff. It soon jumped into me sucking his dick. At the moment I didn't what I was doing, I guess I was in the mood.

I come home terrified and confused, until I got a message from him telling that he loved me and that he wanted to take things seriously.
I was confused, I didn't know if I should keep hanging out with him or not, but after a while I did.

2 months past and I'm starting to feel like I miss him. How do I cope with the aftermath?
>>
maybe you liked him but didnt understand your feelings towards him?
>>
>>18091895
If you kept hanging out with him, how are you in a position to be missing him?

I think you left out a major part of the story.
>>
>>18091895
How can you not know what you are doing while his dick is in your mouth?
>>
>>18091919
There's a concept of "personal responsibility" that is unfamiliar to women.
>>
>>18091895
were u ovulating? was he chad?
>>
It happens OP. I had a friend suck my dick the very first time we met, and I wasn't over my ex, she was also younger than me, so my head went to shit, she got depressed, I basically had a mental breakdown and my depression only worsened. Months later she tried again, soon as I came I had yet another mental breakdown, I was panicking, anxious, fearful. I just hated myself. The things we do out of desperation we usually regret. I wanted to move on and forget my ex already after 2 years of mental torment. I thought my friend would help.. but I ended up hating myself, feeling like I used her, feeling like I cheapened myself. Felt like a coward. But I continued to be her friend, I thought, well, eventually my feelings will change no? By the time I was mentally stable enough to wanna go all the way with her, she started fucking some guy she hid from me and I only felt like an even bigger idiot.

In your case, you may still have a chance. Why not contact him?
>>
File: herewegoagain.png (16KB, 251x334px) Image search: [Google]
herewegoagain.png
16KB, 251x334px
>>18091895
>ended up with a dick in the mouth
>no idea how
>>
>>18091895

Contact him and tell him how sorry you are that you backed out because it was obviously too intense of a situation for you. You spaghettied. It does happen but it sounds like you regret running.
I'll bet he hasn't dated alot in 2 months. If he immediately jumped into saying he loved you, he's probably got little sexual experience to begin with
>>
>>18091895
Contact him and tell him you miss him.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.