[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I quit going to 4chan? I hate this place and I waste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1411432006773.jpg (26KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1411432006773.jpg
26KB, 400x267px
How do I quit going to 4chan?

I hate this place and I waste so much time here. Despite all that, I keep coming back.
>>
Clear your browser's history of 4chan. If you are not using browser for much besides 4chan, make the icon less accessible, so your muscle memory doesn't bring you online.
The real question you should ask is how to fill your day with something you'll find fulfilling in the long run.
>>
>>18091788
>The real question you should ask is how to fill your day with something you'll find fulfilling in the long run.
Yeah, that is the real question.

I've fallen on and off the path to self improvement over the past few years. Trying to spend my days doing productive things like studying, reading, learning a language. Just doing something that's beneficial to me in my free time rather than rotating between video games, 4chan and fapping.

I know it's unrealistic to expect myself to spend all my free time working on myself. Sometimes one needs to cut back and relax. I just feel 4chan is such a distraction and time sink for me. More so than anything else I do.

I do like 4chan sometimes. You stumble upon the occasional interesting post/thread. But those threads are so few and far between. They happen just often enough that they keep me hooked in.

Someone once suggesting going to r/4chan on reddit. You basically get the highlights of 4chan without any of the shit you have to wade through on the main site.
>>
>>18091779
I wish I knew. It's scary how much I probably would have done had I not come on 4chan.
>>
>>18091779
Install software that blocks it. Reward yourself for staying away in progressively larger increments. Become an SJW. All of these combined should do the trick.
>>
>>18091779
you dont.
enjoy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.