[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm addicted to weed. I swear to god I'm not trolling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: mari.jpg (12KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
mari.jpg
12KB, 243x208px
I'm addicted to weed. I swear to god I'm not trolling. I get incredibly depressed and start to panic if I can't smoke every hour or so, and I buy a new bag immediately after finishing the last one. How do I break this habit? My tolerance is getting crazy strong (2g is an average session) and I will soon not be able to afford it and I'm terrified of what will happen after that.
>>
Go to a rehab mate. Smokeing weed isnt the problem but being addicted to it is. If you really want to use less weed you should do it. Its hard but it will help you. Gl with it mate
>>
That's not a thing

If you immediately experience severe symptoms when the chemicals leave your system the weed is treating some problem you have

See a doctor
>>
this 200% does not exist unless you are some kind of mega bitch of epic proportions pls kys
>>
lol fucking stoners, die
>>
ITT: stupidity. Becoming physically addicted to weed is not typical but not impossible either. Source for anyone who still doesn't believe http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/news/20001127/heavy-pot-use-can-cause-physical-dependence#1

First comment best comment, get yourself checked in somewhere OP.
>>
Where do you live? Can I sell to you? I need to make some money and a stupid crackhead on pot would be perfect; I could get you addicted to a whole bunch of drugs.
>>
>>18091924
this isn't the heroin kind of physical addiction this is a mental addiction.
>>
>>18091617
2g per smoke session, smoking every hour or so is definitely not healthy. You are addicted to the weed my anon friend, even if it is just a mental addiction.

I'd talk to a therapist or go to rehab, that's probably the best course of action for you
>>
Weed can be addictive and its a common misconception that its not. I know several people who get withdrawls from not having it and one person who is absolutely addicted. Personally i never was but if i was able to tolerate it better without having it turn on me suddenly after constant use then i could easily see myself getting hooked on it both physically and mentally
>>
Just quit cold turkey op. Its the only way. It will fucking suck depending how long you been hooked maybe even a year or more honestly. Also depending on who you hang out with and how much willpower you are almost certain to relapse, lik 99% chance you go back to it unless you can literally just tell yourself no and politely decline when someone offers.

Weed will permanently alter your brain chemistry, and maybe even structure. It had a definite effect on my development and personality as a teen, some negative effects i am finally recognizing and overcoming literally 2+ years after quitting for good.

You dont need it, its expensive and honestly just not healthy. Its a medicine, your self prescribing like if someone without adhd takes adderall over a long period of time. Causes more problems than it solves.
>>
>>18091617
When was the last time you sucked dick for marijuana?

Put down the bowl and get a job you hippie.
>>
>>18091987

What anon said, doesn't cost money but you need a shit ton of willpower. You feel you want to smoke, start cooking, hit the gym, hell just do something else to not think about it. The goal is to keep you occupied enough so that the THC goes out of your system and that your body get used to not have any intakes. Best tip: Don't carry any money and don't carry any bank cards.
>>
>>18091617
Talk to a doctor and /r/leaves
>>
>>18091617
How can there be anything possibly wrong with weed? Why would they want to legalize it across the board? Oh, will, whatever, it couldn't be about money and a well paying consumer base. Actually, honestly, don't buy it and use it anymore... Fight the Power!!!!
>>
>>18091617
Nice bowl dude! I like that bowl. How much you payin for weed, homes?
>>
>>18091617
Hey, OP. I was in a very similar situation as yourself in my youth. Really the only thing to do is take a break. When I did it, I felt like shit and had literally no appetite for weeks, but eventually the withdrawal symptoms stop and your finally sober and in a good mind set again. It's remarkable how much sharper your brain feels once all the cannabanoids are out of your system. As a Doctor, I personally recommend you take 1-3 months off from smoking and if you feel your ready to start smoking again, go for it. Just set limits for yourself and make sure to practice self control, try only smoking once a day after work and limit yourself to one or two snaps off the bong. Hope this helps :)
>>
>>18091617
Stop buying it and maybe start smoking cigarettes like the rest of us in dry states did after highschool.
Its a solution, maybe not the best one but it is one.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.