[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexually frustrated and inexperienced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: iu.png (2MB, 1855x2177px) Image search: [Google]
iu.png
2MB, 1855x2177px
I’m 32. I live with my parents. My hobbies are boring, and pretty solitary. I’m short, balding, and generally attractive. I haven’t had a date since 2003. Obviously dating and relationships aren’t for me.

But I am still human. I want sex, though I’ve never had it.

Now I’ve got a bad idea.

I’ve been to strip clubs four times. 2 bachelor parties a decade ago, one guys night out with friends last year, and this past New Years Eve. Naturally, being the desperately horny loser I am, I spent too much money.

The girls at the club offered more than just a dance. At the time, I thought I was wise saving my money and virtue. Now I have a decent job and cash to spend. I’m sure you see where this is going.

Yes, I’m aware of the risks of fucking slutty strippers. I know STDs aren’t fun.

Then again, no fucking at all isn’t all that fun either. Believe me, I know.

My social circle is small, I don’t see myself meeting any singles through it. I’ve tried online dating and Tinder, and got less than nowhere.

This isn’t a decision I’m taking lightly. Hell, I’m surprised I’m actually considering it seriously, considering how long I put it off. So talk me out of it. Or into it. Or call me a pathetic selfish asshole.
>>
>>18090717
>I’m 32. I live with my parents
I don't know the situation... but that is a huge red flag right off the bat
>>
>>18090717
Go to Japan, and youre gonna feel less frustaded and looser. BUt seriously, if you already tried online dating and Tinder, nad got nothing, you should think about the way you talk with the girls, is scaring them away...
>>
>>18090717
Fuck men in drag.
>>
>>18090811
Not exactly, I don't even get that far. 90% of my matches are bots.
>>
>>18090717
I've fucked 41 girls and one stripper when i was on vacation in Tijuana. Just wear a condom and you'll be fine. The stripper i fucked was a total babe and it was only $50 USD
>>
File: 1458822700351.jpg (106KB, 1284x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1458822700351.jpg
106KB, 1284x1057px
>blow all your money on stripper
>forgot your dick is microscopic
>cant even penetrate through her asscheeks

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
The things we do out of desperation usually yield poor results. Sometimes mistakes that are embarrassing and difficult to forget in retrospect.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.