[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help shutting this tranny up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: squirtleglasses.jpg (83KB, 408x359px) Image search: [Google]
squirtleglasses.jpg
83KB, 408x359px
Basically, this tranny that is on a chat server I'm on is salty cause a polyamorous person decided to ditch her. Someone else pointed out that the fact that she is poly may have contributed to the fact that she got dumped, and she flipped her shit, personal attacks and all. I told her she didn't need to be so pissy about it, and she said I was white-knighting and stuff. I need something to say back to them that will send a powerful message, but also won't make me look bad in a screencap. Any suggestions? I need to destroy this bitch.
>>
File: 1376683073288.gif (715KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
1376683073288.gif
715KB, 250x196px
>>18090665

Have you considered the fact that if you just turned your computer off and went the fuck outside to do something productive this problem of yours would just go away?

Has it ever dawned on you that feuding with a stranger over the internet is a really pathetic use of your time?
>>
File: 1486357214851.gif (621KB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
1486357214851.gif
621KB, 440x247px
>>18090665
You sad fuck. Go and do something productive.
>>
get some irl friends
>>
>>18090665

OP, you are an indefensible fool.

Not on any ethical, moral or even political grounds, You are indefensible, and foolish because you've simply made a really stupid mistake.

You attempted to use common sense, rationality, and logic on a grown ass man wearing a dress, telling himself that he's a she.
The kind of person who thinks gender and race are "social constructs" susceptible to change on a goddamn whim, but their overbearing weight is genetics and cannot be helped.

Do not argue with these people. Politely humour them in reality, while scathingly labelling them as electroshock therapy candidates online.
>>
File: 1394410775751.gif (983KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1394410775751.gif
983KB, 250x197px
>>18090689

You guys exhaust me.
>>
>>18090665
You cant.

Its not even that he she or whatever is a tranny.

Its the fact its one of those unbelievably insecure people who take any kind of criticism insanely personally. They immediately reject it and youre now a bad guy for eveb suggesting they arent perfect.
>>
>>18090706

Yeah, yeah, go shout in your megaphone at us "muggles" as you people call us more.

You're all a bunch of hypocritical pricks, demanding tolerance but never showing it.
My tolerance for you "people" died out the day a tranny I was supportive of came out stating shit like "all men are predators, even the ones who don't bother women...".

The best tranny is still ten times worse than the worst feminazi stereotype.

You deluded pigfucks make me sick.
>>
>>18090714

I'm sorry I'm not your echo chamber. If you don't want your feelings hurt you shouldn't wander so far away from your safe space, >>>/r9k/

We call it a containment board for a reason, kid.
>>
>>18090665
OP
Tell the guy you asked for advice for dealing with the detriment to society that is them and then show them a screenshot of this guy's paragraph
>>18090689
Then say you're done with them as they can't work with common sense
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.