[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do now? Going through a breakup currently after being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4773.jpg (149KB, 500x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4773.jpg
149KB, 500x691px
What do I do now? Going through a breakup currently after being in a relationship with my best friend and only friend for such a long time. My life revolved around them. I can't hangout with anyone else and hate being with myself.
>>
>>18090552
is it a man or a woman?

also, are you a man or a woman?
>>
>>18090580
I am a woman and ex is a man
>>
>>18090608
Just let time pass. There's no other way. Time heals everything. Try to spend your time doing something you really like. Just look for distractions and little by little spend more and more time with yourself and you'll see that you are starting to get over it.

hope this helps
>>
I grew up with this person and I think I've become codependent over time and I don't know what to do with myself and how I can work on that. I can't be alone with myself
>>
>I hate being with myself
>My life revolved around them

You should know that if you embody these traits, all your relationships are destined to fail.

Women can't commit to a guy who NEEDS them. Women don't like men who have nothing going on in their life, men who need them around to be happy.

You probably got dumped because you NEED to learn these lessons. You need to learn how to love yourself and enjoy being alone. You need to learn how to love a girl in a way that makes them feel free. You need to become less dependent on others for happiness.

Good luck, OP. This happened to me last year. Got dumped by gf of four years. I was lost, but I focused on improving myself and learning how to enjoy the single life and I've moved on. She is actually becoming interested in me again because I don't contact her ever and I am focusing on my careers, hobbies, and dreams.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.