[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any actually good PUA books/videos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1487348984830.png (90KB, 660x714px) Image search: [Google]
1487348984830.png
90KB, 660x714px
Are there any actually good PUA books/videos?
>>
If there were, don't you think you'd hear about them?
>>
>>18090379
I never been interested in this subject so no, not really.
Besides ad populum is not an argument
>>
>>18090373
maybe models by mark manson
>>
Assuming that you're not just talking about getting laid, how are you going to build relationships by being a phony?
>>
Would you really want to betray who you actually are just to slay some pussy? If the answer is yes, read the Repill side bar.
>>
>>18090373
>spoonfeed me life experience

Millennials were a mistake
>>
>>18090426
Isn't it true that when you're doing something that is not the "true" you for some time it starts to become part of you? I was very shy in my younger days and developed confidence.
>>18090429
I just want to be better at pick up with girls
you mean this one?
http://redpillhandbook.com/7udz0.pdf
isn't it too much /pol/ish?
>>
>>18090373
ive done "pua" (fucking hate this term) for a while now and my success with women improved and ive developed a much healthier mindset about life, people and relationships in general. there is absolutely no book or material that can substitute for experience, you only get better by placing yourself outside your comfort zone and taking the hits. being actively social can really chew you up and spit you back out from time to time but i think you come out on top and the experiences are very valuable.

>>18090443
tl;dr what this guy said
>>
>>18090468
I won't only stick to the books I actually go out and have some succes with picking up woman
I just want some clarifications with the technique
>>
50 shades of grey
>>
>>18090480

Where do you live? What kind of places do you go to? What's the culture around dating where you are from and in your age range?

Read all the books you want. Nothing will beat real experience, because no one is living YOUR life, and dealing with the people you have to deal with. So stop looking at it like a game and just have fun doing it.
>>
File: nmng.jpg (7KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
nmng.jpg
7KB, 185x273px
>>18090373

Yes, there are.

https://7chan.org/lit/src/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy.pdf
>>
>>18090373
The title sounds stupid as fuck, but "how to make anyone fall in love with you" by Leil Lowndes is actually a very good read.
>>
I advice against PUA books for two reasons:
One: the best way to get women or anything in life is if you learn to overcome your own character flaws that are the real source of your lack of that which you aim for. This bettering of yourself will not only give you a firm footing on whatever you need to do to get that which you want (in this case, women), but it will also come naturally. Else, you're artificially trying to get something and then you will only find out that you can't handle it because you're still weak at the core.
Two. From personal experience, PUA books are absolute shit. I was given one such book by a ""friend"" and he told me that this book is actually good. I ended up being more awkward than I already was, and it was all a shitty protocol. Adopt the protocol and you're pretty much trying to be someone else. You got to find your own way around women, or anything for that matter, or else, trust me, you'll absolutely hate it. I still have to get over all the bullshit I was fed as a gullible kid that was given a fucking PUA book because I honestly don't enjoy having to act like a fucking peafowl, it only makes me more distant from the women I am trying to get...

At the end, the real things you need to get women, whether it is pick up a lot of chicks at the club or having a solid relationship, are personal stability (from which confidence then arises naturally), and lose the fear and relax.
>>
How to be a 3% Man by Corey Wayne.

It's not really a PUA book as much of a "be the kind of guy that girls want" kind of book. It has pickup skills in the book, but it mostly has to deal with how to be a man and not be a needy bitch.

His youtube channel is also loaded with knowledge. Check him out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg8bNsybfNw
>>
File: 1486773363120.jpg (26KB, 372x439px) Image search: [Google]
1486773363120.jpg
26KB, 372x439px
>>18090373

>Are there any actually good PUA books/videos?

No. Do your best to grow into a reasonable, dependable, logical human man with a general sense of self-awareness and social decorum and picking up girls won't be a problem at all.

If you're looking for a book that will validate your knee-jerk reaction to become a self-entitled cunt there is plenty of those but I can promise you that the half-life of any man who actually behaves the way PUA books encourage you to is very short lived.

It might work for awhile, sure. Normal civilized society will tolerate those kinds of guys somewhere in your early 30's, then pulling any of that PUA horseshit will immediately make a room of adults look at you like you're fucking retarded. Learn how not to be a twat now so you're not running around with your dick in your hand at 32 confused as to why your glorified parlor tricks don't work anymore. You'll look in the mirror, realized you never learned any applicable social skills and eventually you'll come to the horrific realization that all the girls you used to be able to trick with your negging and faux-alpha bullshit have now grown up and can see right through your PUA shenanigans.

My point is, PUA will work on dumb, shitty adolescent girls for a brief period of time. It doesn't work on mature adults. It doesn't work on sane, smart women with healthy self-esteem, you know, the kind of woman you'd actually want to be with in your older age.

Learn how not to be a cunt now. It'll come in handy later.
>>
>>18090373
Gary is the new face of self development

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCctXZhXmG-kf3tlIXgVZUlw

he's up by over 500,000 subscribers in a month
>>
>>18090373
Grindr
>>
>>18090373
Read them and you will go down the mindset that all women are whores and cant be trusted. Not only is this not true, it will ruin all future relationships for you.

If you want to get laid more, work on yourself. Go out more, be more social, learn whats fun in social situations.
Go to the gym. take care of yourself. Girls spend hours taking care of themselves (make up, waxing etc). Just a few mins everyday like exvoliating, eating right, cleaing yourself, doing your hair and dressing right will make you a lot more attractive.

Get a passion you can discuss. I love history and politics, i honestly am incredibly knowledably on it. However, i discuss it in a way which shows how passionate i am without coming off as a show off. It is possible to do. Basically any hobby apart from video games makes you better as long as you are passionate.

Basically, just find ways to constantly work on yourself. It might sound sad but think of it as gaing XP in an MMO
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.