[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad passes away and leaves house for me, sister and mother,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>dad passes away and leaves house for me, sister and mother,
>2 step brothers manage to get in the will even though they had no interactions for the last 10 years and manipulated him
>5 years go buy my step brothers and my fathers family are still trying to shake me down, they've been unsuccessful the last couple of years
>my father's family have nothing to do with the will but constantly interfered
>my sister has been manipulated by them to try and shake me down as well
>last year she interrupted me multiple times while I was studying for finals to the point where I was worried about being homeless and had to use my time chasing up solitcitors, i failed 2 of my subjects
>she rocked up here with a truck and tried to take things out of the house such as furniture etc
>tried to explain to her that what she was doing was unreasonable and we argued, i tried to defuse but she kept raging, she ended up leaving

>seen various solicitors and advised my sister and there's nothing she can do
>for some reason she's pretending to change her mind and that as "long as we have a home"
>the last 6 months I've caught her driving past and stopping then when I walk outside she drives off
>tonight she came around, looked at me funny, said hey to her then she walked around the house , asked her what was up and she just randomly left
wtf is this shit ^^^^^ should I just get an restraining order put out on her if she starts to try take anything out?
>>
Your story's confusing as fuck. Who lives are your house? Is your sister, like, trying to rob you? What exactly is she trying to do?
>>
>>18090335
get a restraining order on all three and a very large violent dog
>>
Change the locks and get a hidden security camera or something. Make sure the house is alarmed too
>>
>>18091206
Yeah good point, it's getting done hey
>>
No one understands anyone's motivation for anything in your story.

Go back and try it again.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.