[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heres the story. I have had feelings for this girl for about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (28KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28KB, 852x480px
Heres the story.

I have had feelings for this girl for about 3 years. I was a pussy and didnt act on those feelings until it was too late. Nobody really knew i liked her and when i told her how i felt she said she didnt feel the same. I have recently found out that she did in fact like me at one point before i asked her out.

Fast forward to this month, this girl has been going out with a good friend of mine for about a year. Still kinda have feelings for her but swallow them because she is happy with my friend. Im having a party and theyre both there, Im alright with it, i convinced myself i didnt have feelings for her anymore but that night she was pretty upset and i comforted her because her bf was getting drunk with our mates. I sit down next to her(shes had a lot to drink) and talk about whats up. She thanks me at the end and gives me a hug, i hug her back and she says "I love you"
Now i instantly took this as loved as a friend because i was helping her through a hard time but that brought back a wave of emotion that i have for this girl.

Fast forward even more to this friday. We're both at another party, her bf is there too. Theyre both drunk but this time she is all over me. I mean like literally following me about and always on my arm or if im sitting down shes sitting next to me n resting her head on my shoulder. I keep telling her to go n do that shit to her bf cos i dont want to upset anyone. she keeps doing it but she is VERY drunk, so i brush it off as that.
Every time i look at her doing this shit tho i feel shit cos her bf is a good friend of mine and she is also one of my best friends and i wouldnt like to jeopardize that. She notices me looking liek i feel like shit n asks whats wrong, i say nothing but she knows me too well to know that its nothing. She keeps bringing it up and i keep saying its nothing.

All this weekend ive been texting her non stop as friends but until the early hours of the morning

Am i an asshole?
>>
>>18090075
Blah blah blah whine some mkre
>>
>>18090075
no you're just 16
>>
>>18090079
>>
>>18090081
No... you really are 16.
>>
>>18090075
You are not an asshole, but she is. She has a boyfriend but flirts openly with you. The world has enough assholes. Confront her and tell her to knock it off, or end the friendship.
>>
>>18090128
This is probably what im going to do, but i dont want to ruin our friendship by doing so. I also dont know if she was meaning to be flirty or was just drunk
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.