[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

May be a teen dad. Why shouldn't I kill my self if so?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (113KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1280x960px
May be a teen dad.

Why shouldn't I kill my self if so? I'm shaking every day in anxiety
>>
relax, man. I'm 30 with no kids wishing I just knocked up my highschool gf back in the day.

you'll be good to go but you gota put in the work to support that senpai
>>
>>18090057
>Why shouldn't I kill my self if so?

Because you have fucking responsibilities to deal with now. Time to grow up. It might happen sooner than you planned, but you've gotta do it anyway.
>>
File: 1487030611088.jpg (5KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1487030611088.jpg
5KB, 182x249px
Off to a great start. Your kid would be fatherless.Try reading a parenting book or two. Be the best dad you can, or that she will let you. kek.
>>
>>18090061
I won't have my dreams to fulfill anymore. I am a straight A kid with various poems published and had goals to fulfill but if this baby is to be I will have no time for such things. I know the idea is to grow up and take responsibility but i can't be a dad. I will feel no love towards the kid and that's not fair. Is adoption the best option?
>>
>>18090073
Why did you have sex then? You knew this could happen yet you did it anyway.

and yes adoption is the best option, there are many people who want to have kids but are unable to conceive a child, they would be much better parents than someone who is unprepared practically, financially, and emotionally.

But be aware that giving up MUH BABBY is a neverending source of baww. After you give birth your brain releases a huge amount of drugs to make you not kill your baby, after that it becomes extremely difficult to give it up and many women who were going to give their baby up can't go through with it. Those that do are often crushed and racked with guilt. And don't forget the amount of stress this causes to your body, after giving birth things never really go back to the way they were.

Realistically I'd say abortion is a better option, but that's me.
>>
oh nvm whoops I missed the "I can't be a dad" thought you were the girl

you have literally 0 say in the matter lol, if she wants to keep it then you're fucked. But you can say you don't want to be in the kid's life and just saddle her with the thing and sign child support checks every month for the next 18 years.
>>
>>18090080
Luckily I'm a guy so I could probably avoid that.

I was just horny and stupid. It was just pre cum but I never worried about it

I'm just a mess and I want to run away
>>
>>18090092
well what does the girl who got pregnant say about it, and are you absolutely sure its yours?
>>
File: 1487243529557.jpg (173KB, 495x496px) Image search: [Google]
1487243529557.jpg
173KB, 495x496px
>>18090057
>>>18090092
>well what does the girl who got pregnant say about it, and are you absolutely sure its yours?

This. And one out of three arent. Better start rolling for quads.
>>
>>18090095
She's freaking out too. Talked about it and she said she just couldn't kill it and that she may even kill herself.

I'm hoping it's just a shock phase and that she'll stabilize.

I think so. I remember what happened. She's feeling a bunch of symptoms after a week, and that was the last act we did. Is it bad to say I hope it was someone else?
>>
File: gowron.jpg (171KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
gowron.jpg
171KB, 1067x800px
>>18090104
>she said she just couldn't kill it and that she may even kill herself.
wat
>>
Femon here,
I feel really bad for you OP I never want kids either and I have been married for 6 years and I am in my 30s.Atleast I know if I ever got pregnat I could get rid of it there really should be something to protect guys especially young males. Sex is engraved in our DNA but some people should just not have kids.
>>
>>18090105
I think she means she'll have it and then die.
>>
>>18090057
Because life goes on and your child will be at a disadvantage without you. There is great joy in fatherhood. It's scary, but you can handle it.
>>
>>18090113
>there really should be something to protect guys especially young males
yeah they're called condoms
>>
>>18090122
Condoms do not always work Anon especially if the child is not yours.
>>
>>18090104
female here. got pregnant by my long term boyfriend at the time at 20, had an abortion.

now i'm about to get my PHD in microbiology. i probably wouldn't have been able to get my doctorate degree if i decided to keep the baby. i do not regret my decision whatsoever, however i was pretty early on in the pregnancy (i was able to just take 2 pills and have myself bleed out per se, she might actually have to get surgery depending on how far along she is)

please, please convince her somehow to either get an abortion or give up the baby for adoption if she decides to keep it. it will literally ruin both of your lives.

if worst comes to worst, demand a paternity test. honestly, females can be snakes to degrees you cannot even imagine. pregnant women actually sell their pee/used pregnancy tests to other women!
>>
>>18090127
>it will literally ruin both of your lives
but anon, don't you know your life is literally worthless without children
>>
>>18090127
I want to tell her this but I don't even think she knows what she's dointh with her life either. We're just fucking teenagers. She has no aspirations outside of music but she has now given up because she fears she will be a slave to the baby

I really don't think she's the kind of girl to cheat on me but if it comes to that I will test.
>>
>>18090104
Hold on. Does she have a positive pregnancy test, or does she just "feel pregnant" one week after fucking?
>>
>>18090073
Adoption is an option, there are lots of people who would want the child if both of you feel the same way. Just do whatever makes the most sense to you and her. That's all that really matters. It's a big deal, bringing a life into the world. But it's not the end of the world even though it seems like it and you do have options. Just try to stay calm without making it seem like you don't care of course and help her through it. I'm sorry, something similar has happened to me but not exactly (my gf had a miscarriage, like you I didn't want it either)

I remember feeling very anxious so I understand what you're going through. I don't mean to sound like an old hippy or someshit but the universe has ways of working itself out. I never really had aspirations beyond a regular job so if you feel really strongly like phd anon then I would go with that advice and suggest abortion or adoption.
>>
>>18090104
Also, when was the first time you had sex?

Pregnancy tests are not useful until at least 21 days after sex, and completely accurate at 28 days after sex.
>>
Let me get this straight, you'd rather anhero and leave your child fatherless to grow up knowing that they were the reason they are fatherless. And to leave the mother on their own.

You sound pretty selfish.
>>
>>18090140
It was positive but it's only been a week so like >>18090151
Said I don't think it's reliable but she swears to god she's pregnant.

I think if the worst was to come I'm convincing her to have the kid set for adoption. Even if I were to live past that, knowing that a kid is out there who is wondering where his father went would be heartbreaking I'm sure. But I can't keep it. I know that sounds retarded but it's the only feeling I have and I feel stuck
>>
>>18090158
Holy shit.
Anon.

Pregnancy tests do not work a week after sex. She is lying, or she's pregnant from someone she fucked a month ago. The funniest thing is that she's claiming to be pregnant from pre-cum, which is a one in a thousand chance.

Cut contact with her NOW. This is not your child.
>>
>>18090158
dude, she's freaking out. you're freaking out.

i had a pregnancy scare like this when i was 15, she was convinced she was pregnant from pre-cum. she didn't do it to be malicious or anything like that, she was just freaking the fuck out and wanted to go through it with somebody else so she told me that she was. within a week we were laughing about it and then we never, ever spoke again.
>>
File: james.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
james.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>
>>18090057
Can't you switch countries? Or if you want her to abort, there are some things you can slip in her drink to make her lose the baby. I can't remember the name, but I'm sure you'll find it if you look for it.
>>
>>18090057
Abort. Repeat push for abort. If that doesnt work abort the relationship with the girl. You will hate each other in a few years from now, feel like you're stuck with each other and it will end in sheer misery. Heed my warning from experience.
>>
You wanna act like a man and have unprotected sex you should be ready to man up and deal with the consequences.
Killing yourself would be continuing to run away from the consequences.
>>
>>18090057
Manup and study your ass off once the kid is in school
>>
>>18090057
They have to go back.
>>
>>18090127
kill yourself THOT
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.