[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you not take a shower in the morning? The second I wake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: shower-head.jpg (74KB, 650x359px) Image search: [Google]
shower-head.jpg
74KB, 650x359px
How do you not take a shower in the morning?

The second I wake up my head is itchy, I feel nasty, and can feel every singe hair that move. Once I take a shower and dry my hair it goes away but I have a lot of hair and that takes forever. If i take one the night before it isn't as bad but it is still awful. How do you survive without a shower in the morning? I would be able to get an extra hour or two of sleep a night if I didn't shower in he morning.
>>
>>18089863
>How do you survive without a shower in the morning?

I don't know, I die every time I try
>>
>>18089863
Easy. I don't wake up in the morning.
>>
I shower at night. Mainly because, fuck going to bed dirty.

You've probably got dandruff you filthy fucker
>>
energy drinks mate
>>
Sounds like you're showering way too much and your body is producing excess oil to compensate for you drying out your skin and hair so much.
>>
>>18089894
I saw that on some article but until now I never considered that I actually might, how do I solve that? Just Head and Shoulders or something? I shower at least once a day, anything else I need to do?

Also, I can't stand going to be with wet hair and I'm not going to spend 10 minutes drying my hair just to go to bed. Showering without washing my hair is equally as upsetting so that can't happen either.

>>18089896
Yeah, I've started always keeping 2 Lighter Spiders in my car. I know they are garbage but they're half the price of most energy drinks with like 50% more caffeine (240mg per can).

>>18089898
That is very possible. Its just hard to get out of the habbit, I haven't missed a shower in nearly a decade and I started blow drying it a few years ago. Do I just need to go a couple of days feeling like shit then start alternating day?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.