[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A drunk girl made out with me while we were out. She was shitfaced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1486469877845.jpg (74KB, 648x415px) Image search: [Google]
1486469877845.jpg
74KB, 648x415px
A drunk girl made out with me while we were out. She was shitfaced and I was tipsy. She asked me the next day if anything happened.

I told her what occured and she said that it was a mistake and that she never liked me.

Why would she say this? She was the one to invitr me out? I have bruises from her. Is she trying to save face and make it seem like shes rejecting me? Because I dont care either way, it was just a drunk makeout session.
>>
>>18089774

many women invite men out without wanting to have sex with them or make out with them or having any romantic / sexual interest in them. girls will often invite a guy, regardless of their feelings of him, becuase they know its easier to navigate around with a guy there to ward off other guys and make sure they dont get date raped or anything like that.

so then you guys made out and she regretted it and she told you so you dont think she wnats to date.
>>
>>18089774
>She was shitfaced and I was tipsy.

dirtbag alert. I wouldnt want to hangout with didnt respect my ability to consent either..
>>
>>18089784
she was touching me all night and left me hickeys and i tried stopping her because i knew she was too drunk.

>>18089788
>dirtbag alert

nah senpai, we had the same amount of beers, i just kept my cool because she got way too drunk and i was worried.

>didnt respect my ability to consent
Dont drink if you dont have control over yourself? I dont take advantage of drunk people. She came onto me and i tried to get her to stop.

Got like 5 bruises from her because she kept on hitting me for not kissing her.
>>
>>18089801

>she was too drunk

exactly.
>>
Drunk actions are sober thoughts. She knew what she was doing.
>>
>>18089788
What happens when both parties are shitfaced?
>>
>>18089788
>>18089809
Oh, please. If it was a guy who was shitfaced and a girl who was tipsy none of you would bat an eye, matter of fact you'd probably congratulate her for 'going for it' and 'being an independent woman in charge of her sexuality'. If you truly want equality, stop acting like you guys are special angels who need to be taken care of and can't handle being drunk and making a mistake with some guy.
>>
>>18089836
no one's saying that lmao stop projecting

>ohh noooo a woman half my weight is kissing me and putting hickeys on me
>i guess i'm helpless to stop her

that being said her hitting you is fucked up, you should just drop this slag. and in the future don't do sexual shit with drunk people
>>
>>18089836

no ones arguing that point.

you asked what her problem was. we explained.

>she didnt like you
>she got drunk and made out with you
>now shes letting you know shes not interested so you dont start pursuing her

thats it. were not saying you did anything wrong. just that she got drunk and now that shes sober she doesnt want you.

what do YOU want out of this?
>>
>>18089788
>girl invites guy out to drink
>girl drinks too much and starts fucking around with guy
>she tries to reject the guy when she herself did the initiating

white knight found
>>
Why does tumblr love this board so much?
>>
>>18089841
>>ohh noooo a woman half my weight is kissing me and putting hickeys on me
>>i guess i'm helpless to stop her
literally victim blaming. nice. this is why nobody takes feminists seriously anymore, they only care about these issues when it affects them. How the hell is a guy who's shitfaced supposed to stop anybody exactly? Have you seen some people get shitfaced? They can barely tell left from right.
>that being said her hitting you is fucked up, you should just drop this slag. and in the future don't do sexual shit with drunk people
im not OP
>>
>>18089862

>victim blaming

how is OP a victim here?

he wasn't shit faced, he was tipsy.

he said they made out, not that she forced herself on him.

im not saying he could or should have stopped her regardless, the issue here is that OP thinks that a drunken make out sessions means the girl is repressing feelings for him.

shes not. she was just drunk
>>
>>18089817
>>18089836

Then no one should be doing anything. Neither can consent, but unfortunately the guy will be the shafted one in court, not the girl. So if the girl is shitfaced, no matter what your state is it is a DUMB FUCKING IDEA to makeout or be sexual with anyone because 1) it is wrong to do anything with someone who can't consent and 2) even if it was genuinely wanted and desired you're up for a losing battle in court as a male.

Yes you can get shit-faced with a partner and both consent. But to do such a thing on a first date is just plain ignorant, even if it was wanted by both parties.
>>
>>18089869
>>18089862

He was saying OP is victim blaming the girl, not himself.
>>
>>18089852
OP here. >>18089836 is not me.
>>
>>18089869

OP here. she did force herself on me. while I did play along, i stopped her because i knew this wouldnt end well, and that it was wrong.

she kept on dragging me back. Then she gave me a fucking hickey and i told her i was leaving.

She gave me a bruise from biting my neck so hard.
>>
>>18089901

boo hoo? you seem more upset by the fact that she doesn't want you now.
>>
>not impregnating her and cutting off all contact

This is not the 4chan I remember
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.