[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drinking coffee makes me nauseous. But I need it to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: coffee-smell.jpg (298KB, 2001x1501px) Image search: [Google]
coffee-smell.jpg
298KB, 2001x1501px
Drinking coffee makes me nauseous. But I need it to get shit done. What do?
>>
Simple answer: don't drink coffee and do what you have to do.
Anything else?
>>
tea? put a little milk/cream in there, eat some grains beforehand, take an antacid, get more sleep, etc
>>
>>18089724
>Shit tier advice
>>18089720
Drink cold or iced water for a quick zap of energy.
>>
>>18089720
What kind of coffee is it that you're drinking? You may just be having too much caffeine, so you should try lowering your intake.
>>
>>18089720
Energy drink
>>
>>18089727
This OP, tea, tea, tea, tea. Get some green tea and add of lot of honey in it, and you got one hell of a beverage
>>
Make cold brew coffee. It doesn't have the acid that coffee has in it, and if you make it correctly it's delicious.

You should really not depend on caffeine though.
>>
Just drink a Red Bull brah, sometimes a guy's gotta ride the bull.
>>
I'll just leave this here:
"Coffee is a rich source of disease-fighting antioxidants. And studies have shown that it may reduce cavities, boost athletic performance, improve moods, and stop headaches -- not to mention reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes, colon cancer, liver cancer, gall stones, cirrhosis of the liver, and Parkinson's diseases."

Just make sure to drink plenty of water and you'll be fine. The problem is that a lot of chronic coffee drinkers don't drink water throughout the day with all that coffee, but if you stay hydrated then coffee is good for you.

Personally I only drink 12 oz. of coffee a day and it's at 6 AM. I won't drink coffee past that time.
>>
>>18089720
Caffeine pills. Cheaper than coffee, too.
>>
black tea. thank me l8er.
>>
>>18090347
Really? I pay like 30 cents a cup and I drink pretty fancy coffee. If I drank Folgers or some shit it would cost me like 3 cents a cup....
>>
>>18089720
Squirt mio energy in your mouth directly just one squirt. If you take too many you'll die but you w i l l feel the energy
>>
All these people suggesting Red Bull, tea, and other caffeine beverages.
Here's my 2 cents:
Good rest, eat well, and plenty of water.
If you want I can elaborate, but I won't waste typing energy unless someone is actually interested.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.