[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"He's the kind of guy I'd marry"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1417213162110.jpg (649KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1417213162110.jpg
649KB, 2560x1600px
Sup adv. So some female friends were talking and the conversation turned to me(One of the girls had thing for me) and she told my good female friend that I was the kind of guy she'd marry. Now this girl is a crazy party animal, does one night stands, etc. Things that I'm not personally into. I'm just waiting for the right woman to come along while improving my life.

BUT. Should I approach this girl friend wise(She literally started dating someone but I want to get to know her better anyway). Or should I listen to the giant warning light in my gut about her. I'll be honest in that I want to "help her help herself" and be a better woman. But I think that just means I want to change her and that wouldn't even work. Can I, should I do anything with this girl? Or is this her "having fun" period in life and it wouldn't work?
>>
i know girls that had regular orgies and are in committed monogamous relationships now
not saying it'll work, but it has in the past
i'd also say don't try to change her, that shit never works
>>
>>18089535
Yo, that means she probably thinks you're a pushover or 'safe'. She means that you're the guy she could see herself settle down with after she's had all her fun fucking around dating hot guys.
>>
>>18089535
In short, yes, listen to your gut.
>>
>>18089548
Figured. What a shame. Thanks guys.
>>
>>18089548

This. It means you are the sucker that she has to settle for after 30 when the hot guys doesn't want her anymore cause her beauty has faded.

What she stated is not a compliment, it's actually a backhanded insult meant to sound like something positive.
>>
It means her friend wants her to settle down with a "nice" guy and so is trying to set you two up.
Who knows if the party girl actually likes you. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>18089602
Also, take it as a warning to change your life , especially regarding behaviour around women.

You do NOT want to be the "Nice Guy" who is "safe" and boring no matter what because any girl actually worth a shit won't be interested in that. You "Right woman" will probably indeed come along by herself eventually, then turn out to be a former party girl wanting to settle down after all. So watch out - if that type of girl thinks about you in that way, that is a serious indicator that somethings very, very wrong.

If you actually want to improve your life, this is a part of it. Read the Book of Pook, maybe No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover, and see if you don't find yourself anywhere in that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.