[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I was to come across a serious enemy of someone I know on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

If I was to come across a serious enemy of someone I know on a fetish website with nude photos. Extremely raunchy stuff that would not make anyone look good. Not full body but half face with full nudes and visable tattoos etc. You can tell its the same person. What could you do with these pictures to release them in the best way possible?

Perhaps sending it to their family members?
>>
>>18088768
why do you feel this will accomplish anything? sounds like you're just starting petty drama for the sake of antagonizing someone
>>
>>18088768
Tell the person about it that's your friend so they can handle it of they need to. Like have them save a pdf version of the site/profile and not say anything. If she's tries to get him fire or mess with him pose a a concerned citizen and email a link to her work saying you are highly offended. Lol

Only if she tried to be a cunt though nit just out of spite.
>>
>>18088775
What it will accomplish is that I will feel better after doing it because this person is a monster who has done 100 fold worst things to others. Not in particular to me but this person is still doing these things, maybe if I did this it would give them a change of character?
>>
>>18088784
>maybe if I did this it would give them a change of character?

It won't. You're just going to make them feel even more angry, spiteful, and resentful towards others.
>>
>>18088784
Tell us the truth. What did she do? Rejected you and now you're all bitter about it?
>>
>>18088801
Not op, but there's no shame in knocking a dumb evil cunt on her ass by exposing her for who she is. Sounds like she had something like this coming.
>>
>>18088801
Nah just a bitch in HR at my former work that conspired to get people fired for her own benefit. If only i could do this to own of my exs :^)
>>
>>18088807
>If only i could do this to own of my exs :^)

Holy shit you are toxic and immature, no wonder they broke up with you.
>>
>>18088812
>toxic
Reddit pls
>>
>>18088807
i dunno man, i'd just let it drop honestly, because even if you show it to people it's going to raise the question "why were you looking on a fetish site to begin with?"
>>
>>18088815
I would send it by throwaway emails and facebooks.
>>
>>18088819
still seems petty and antagonistic to me. you're not any better than them if you do shit like this
>>
>>18088812
Fuck off. Either white knight or stupid cunt. I bet youre like the bitch OP wants revenge on. You somehow do enough for them to despise you but its their fault theyre immature and toxic.
>>
>>18088825
4chan is an 18+ site, pal
>>
>>18088830
Not an argument.
>>
>>18088768
You should obviously first share these with us since so we can properly help you. Honestly...

>getting on 4chan
>saying you have noods, what do
>not sharing said noods

What are you new?
>insert jpeg.wtf
>>
>>18088768
>If I was to come across a serious enemy of someone
ahahahahahahahahahahah grow up
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.