[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've hated myself every waking moment of my life, and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1467225848225.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1467225848225.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
I've hated myself every waking moment of my life, and I don't know how to fix it. How can you fix your self esteem when you never had any in the first place.
>>
>>18087779
Are you a NEET? Any friends?
>>
Well you're stuck with you for the duration of your time in this mortal coil so might as well love yourself if anyone. Also Jesus.
>>
File: 1471570065758.png (506KB, 575x888px) Image search: [Google]
1471570065758.png
506KB, 575x888px
>>18087816
No, I'm in uni, and I have a decent amount of friends. I feel like sometimes they can be a bit condescending, because they think I'm a weirdass, but I'm 99% sure it's just me overreacting. I used to talk to a few girls, but it kinda fizzled out since every time I meet them it's just awkward silence. I have social anxiety (not bad, used to be much worse) and I suffer from anxiety (like I am right now), but my reputation isn't really that bad.

I just really fucking hate myself. I am constantly surprised by the amount of attention I get and the amount of friends I have. Nothing seems to ever work. I am too much of a sperg since I never talked to girls in high school that when they started talking to me I was too much of an autist to know how to flirt (I remember when they'd give me hugs I'd stand there like a fucking tree) or move in. I want to shoot my mirror image every time I walk in the bathroom. I'm not a cuck so I'm not suicidal (yet) but it's eating me alive.
>>
>>18087779

By finding out why you hate yourself.
>>
>>18087779
There's a bunch of Greco-Roman fuckers who said that how you feel is totally dependent on yourself.
You are your own cosmos and how you feel about that isn't dependent on that

There's tons of reading material on that type of shit.
It's good to read because it shows that you're not alone and that you are not unique in your feeling.

I recommend doing shit like cooking, reading, and weight lifting.
Don't judge yourself by others. Judge yourself on who you used to be.
So long as you are better than you were yesterday, no one can talk jack shit about you
>>
Hookers mostly
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.