[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm a bored NEET, what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

i'm a bored NEET, what do?
>>
>>18087762
You go to r9k and vanish out of thin air to become one with them.
>>
>>18087772
i clicked on it, the catalog looks scary
>>
Get educated, or get a job.
>>
>>18087836
>go 2 colludge
kek 10/10.

But my conscience won't allow me to read this without chiming in, in the off chance you're retarded enough to listen to that. But yeah, get a trade call every plumber/roofer/drywaller/construction ANYTHING. Show up on time and work hard.
>>
>>18087846
I'm saying get educated cause its significantly better than being a neet at home doing absolutely nothing. I'm assuming he's not the next Bill Gates so chances are he should get an education.
But sure, don't bother going to college, wait till everything falls into your lap.
>>
>>18087864
>wait till everything falls into your lap.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? Did you even read my post before flinging the diarrhea from your fingers? I seem to recall telling him to call every trade possible, show up and work hard.
>>
File: 4m3r3E2.png (958KB, 1865x1078px) Image search: [Google]
4m3r3E2.png
958KB, 1865x1078px
>do a trade
>go to college
>get a job
>become a millionaire

Is that all to life?
>>
Why aren't you /fit/?
>>
>>18087906
No, you could sit at home all day and post on a mongolian basket weaving forum's advice section
>>
>>18087879
Sorry Pablo I didn't mean to cause offense, didn't know I would strike a nerve.
>>
>>18088122
>looking down on trades guys

I'll have fun with my truck and house I built myself while you're working at mcdonalds paying off debt
>>
>>18088135
I'll have fun in my beach front mansion and retire at 50 with enough to live luxuriously for the rest of my life.
But sorry I forgot, every plumber and his dog makes 6 figures every month.
>>
>>18088135
I'm not him and don't look down on trade guys cause I wanted to go into one but in the UK it's shit pay unless you are self employed and it takes longer to get a trade qualification that it does to get a bachelors degree.

I always read you Americans posting about forgetting college and just going to a trade but it's actually worse that getting a degree here.

Freshly qualified electricians can make maybe 22-23k a year if lucky. Compare to an average graduate office job paying the same.

So can you convince me to go into trades or would you also consider it a waste of time in the UK when pretty much all common educational paths get yoy to the same salary starting anyway.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.