[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on Sanitary Rimming Practices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: buttstuff.jpg (39KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
buttstuff.jpg
39KB, 500x339px
The other day I ate my gf's ass out for the first time. Essentially, I had a thumb on her clit, two fingers in her pussy and my tongue on her hole. Given where my mouth was, I didn't swallow any of the spit that I inevitably produced. We had placed a towel beneath her that would periodically let my spit drip onto but, as might be expected, some of the spit that would have been over her hole may have ended up on my fingers and, as a result, inside her pussy.

A few days after, when my gf had her (luckily already) scheduled visit with her gynocologist, she told him she suspected she might have a UTI. She did and was able to get medication for it quickly. It's all cleared up now and she told me that she's prone to them because of biological reasons and that it's definitely not my fault but because of the timing and situation I feel sure the rimming was at least partly responsible.

I'd like to eat her ass out again but I want to be sure she won't get a UTI next time. I know I shouldn't swallow but short of building and employing a butt-cone, I'm not sure what else I ought to do to protect my gf's pussy from her booty germs.

The only thing I can think of doing differently than what we already did is have her wash her butt out with anti-bacterial soap instead of the regular that we used.

Any other suggestions or recommendations would be much appreciated.
>>
UTI's in women are super, super, super common. It's like a bloody nose to them. It's extremely unlikely some spit from her asshole gave her one.
>>
Washing her butthole will still not be 100% secure. Remember, it's a butthole.

Women in general are more prone to getting UTIs than men, and getting feces near the urinal tract is almost always a guarantee for getting it.

Here are some protips:
- Avoid any contact between butthole and pussy.
- She should pee right after you are done. This will help flush out bacteria.
- She should drink more grape juice or take grape suppliments, as they help to prevent UTIs.

Good luck.
>>
>>18087720
>We had placed a towel beneath her that would periodically let my spit drip onto
How can you people have sex like this? This is so fucking unerotic, I swear.

Also, completely anecdotal, but with my ex I've changed between holes dozens of times in the heat of the moment (she didn't care and even demanded it) and she never had anything.
>>
>>18087734
Femanon who gets UTIs a lot here.

This is all accurate, except it's cranberry juice instead of grape juice. And it needs to be pure cranberry juice, not sweetened or mixed with anything.

The peeing after sex thing is the most important one, though. It's a pain sometimes but it makes a huge difference.

Also drinking more water in general can help.
>>
>>18087736
Oh, I forgot: I'm not telling you to not be carefull or even suggesting you should try this at any point. Just don't be so paranoid about your situation.
>>
>>18087736
This is one of the worst ideas, I am shocked she hasn't gotten anything yet.
>>
>>18087734
>drink more grape juice or take grape suppliments, as they help to prevent UTIs.
BULLSHIT same for cranberry juice. Newest research says no way this does anything. Sorry.

Have her talk to her doctor and say sex causes UTIs. Smart docs offer single dose antibiotics for after sex. Doesn't always work, but can help.

Drink 2 quarts water per day.
Femanon here.
>>
>>18087748
Throwing antibiotics constantly isn't a good solution, either. Not only do antibiotics also kill beneficial bacteria, using antibiotics that often will almost certainly lead to resistant strains of it. This is a huge problem in hospitals, and it's only made worse by throwing antibiotics around everywhere. If sicknesses become resistant to the antibiotics that you use for them, you're screwed.

I've had resistant strains develop on me before, and it is not fun.

Antibiotics should only be used when necessary.
>>
>>18087739

Sorry, you're right about it being cranberry. English is not my native language, but my girlfriend had a similar problem, and after taking cranberry supplements (Nature Made, you can buy it in CVS and alike), she hasn't had a UTI since.
>>
>>18087741
Oh yes, it absolutely is and I'd never suggest anyone doing it. But man was it good. Nothing sexier than fucking such a dirty little slut. What a damn good girl she was.
>>
>>18087753
I'm gonna go into greater detail here.

The reason people take antibiotics for weeks at a time is to make sure that there are as few bacterial survivors as possible. This allows your body to clean up the rest and prevent any from escaping. This is why it is so important to not miss a dose of antibiotics. Leaving a gap in the flood makes it all the more likely for bacteria to develop resistance.

Thereby, taking a since antibiotic pill every few days leaves tons and tons of survivors, and with each pill that you take you weed out the few that are weak to the antibiotic and leave the ones who are resistant. Those multiply (and can also share pieces of DNA with other bacteria to spread resistances), and pretty soon you have an infection that is completely immune to the antibiotic.

Then let's say you try another antibiotic. Same thing happens. Now you have a strain of bacteria that is resistant to two. Keep going and you end up with bacteria that resist all sorts of antibiotics and become untreatable.
>>
Oh look a thread where women make everything overly complicated

Faggot here

Just use a dam in her ass.

You're welcome
>>
OP here

>>18087736
We hardly noticed, trust me. Plus it gave her something to rest her knees on.

Just wanted to say I appreciate everyone's input. Gf has said as much to me before re: uti's, peeing and cranberry juice but at the back of my mind I couldn't help wonder if she wasn't just trying to spare my feelings. Seeing everyone say as much has me feeling less insecure now.

I will likely employ faganon's suggestion in the future (thanks) - can't believe I didn't think of it myself, honestly. It's kind of a no-brainer.
>>
>>18087748
Cranberry juice won't help (not enough and too diluted) but taking cranberry supplements may help prevent, but not cure, a UTI.
>>
>>18087720
Have her pee after you do it. And take her at her word. Girls tend to have more problems with this than guys, and some girls are just prone to them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.