[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bruh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: APR AP8 1_2.png (43KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
APR AP8 1_2.png
43KB, 354x354px
So me and my girlfriend have an age gap. Her senior prom is coming up and naturally ill take her. I told her we can do whatever she wants pre and post prom its her night. Just let me know and boom, its yours.

So her highschool has one of those after prom activities that you can go to if you like. She decided I wouldnt like it. So she bought herself a ticket to it and is planning on going. I didnt find out until a few days ago.

After prom my gf would rather go to the incredible pizza company by herself than be with me. I dont even know how to feel.

WTF?
>>
>>18087318
what kind of age gap are we talking about here?
>>
>>18087318
She is going with her friends. Stop spazing pedo.
>>
She'll let you have your way when you graduate too bud. Hang on tight :)
>>
>>18087318
>>18087332
it's this. I wouldn't be offended. You probably wouldn't like doing some shit with a bunch of her friends at her highschool that you might not even know (especially if the age gap is like 3+years, meaning you wouldn't even have known these people as freshmen if when you were a senior if you're in the same school)
>>
>>18087318
shes not your gr, anon. you are being used. sorry about your luck
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.