[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I want to pass a drug test, pls help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 0

How the fuck do I pass a drug test /adv/

Ive stopped smoking pot on dec 4th 2016 and Im still failing my at home drug tests. Im around 275 weight wise. I was a pretty regular user of pot for the past six years.

I'm pretty sure ive been losing weight since I quit, and a few weeks ago I began working out, but then stopped after reading that exercise releasea the thc back into your blood stream.

I took a test again today and still failed. I'm so frustrated because I want a better job, and all the jobs I want drug test.

Is there anything I can do to speed up passing a test? Should I start working out again?

Theres just so much conflicting info online im just at a loss as to what to do.
>>
>>18086588
Sorry to hear that, shouldn't be more than a few more months until you're clean though.
>>
>>18086629
Thanks, its just shitty all my other friends were clean by now.

Do you think I should continue to work out or do you think that'll make my situation worse?
>>
>>18086588
Lose more weight, dilute your urine, or just buy fake piss.
>>
Just a reminder, you should get a haircut, they can test hair and that can last for three months
>>
>>18086656
Thanks, although I know theyre testing urine. Ive gotten a haircut since and will probably get another soon.
>>
>>18086588
Try looking into detoxification processes. Spend a lot of time in the sauna to sweat as much as possible (while also staying hydrated), do lots of running, and drink yerba mate. I'm not an expert, but I've heard that this is effective. I remember hearing about someone in high school whose parents found out about his drug use and put him through a routine like this to get it completely out of his system.
>>
>>18086665
Yerba mate?

And funny you mention that I just went to a sauna for the first time the other night and loved it although I hear its not good to be in one for more than 30 minutes.
>>
>>18086676
You probably shouldn't spend long periods of time there but it'll probably help to go there on a very regular basis until you're detoxified.

Yerba mate is said to be a very effective drink for detoxification.
>>
>>18086682
I can only really go there a few times each week cuz its at my sisters condo complex. Still probably better than nothing. Thanks for the info, im gonna look up that drink.
>>
>>18086682
Ok so i just looked that up. And its a tea. Do you think i can get it at the super market, or should i order it online?
>>
>>18086697
It isn't a type of tea, it's a species of tree leaf from South America. I'd recommend ordering Cruz de Malta brand mate online since it's far more reasonably priced than any other brand. The only brand I've seen at the supermarket is ridiculously expensive.
>>
>>18086656
anyone who tests by hair follicle will just make you use a body hair if you have a shaved head, if you're completely shaven they'll mark it as a fail
>>
>>18086726
Obviously he isn't gonna go in as a skinhead, but if he just cuts his hair and let it grow out abit when he's clean.

My friend wanted to get clean and marked the base of one of his hairs, when he had a inch of hair he cut off all but that clean inch, waited a week, and sure enough when he applied they wanted hair and he was clean.
>>
>>18086720
Hahah holy shit americans drink mate for detox what the fuck

It's just tea my friend. Social tea.
>>
>>18087041
>stupid americans actually have science hue hue hue
>>
>>18086588
You are still failing and approaching 3 months? Damn. I remember reading urine was like 1 month max for even most heavy users. Obviously thc being fat soluble could result in a bit longer for larger people but damn. Are you seriously claiming that you haven't smoked at all since dec. 4th? Also, you should be exercising.
>>
>>18087198
I know isnt it awful? Yessir dec 4th was the last time.

Im starting my regimine up again tonight. Thanks everyone. Im still gonna look at this thread periodically. Yeah I think its the fact that I was such a heavy user, and that im a literally heavy user, hahah.

I joke but this kind of thing has been stressing me out.

Also to whoever suggested that mate tea, I probably won't use it for detox, but it sounds like a pretty great tea on its own. Ive been on a green tea kick lately.
>>
>>18087198
I'm a fat fuck and I tested positive almost 6 months after a quit smoking.
>>
>>18087413
>>18087413
how fat are you and how long did it take in total? Was it a little under six months? Were you a constant smoker?
>>
Drink Gatorade non stop for 2 days
Take Vitamin B and C to keep piss yellow
Take creatine to not test positive for dilution
Piss as much as you can before test (should not be a problem if you've been drinking gatorade )
Only give middle of the stream

Should be able to pass that way. Either that or put fake piss in a condom and keep it between your legs
>>
>>18087849
ive never heard this one before. Thanks for the heads up. I want to get it out of my system legitimately though.
>>
So I decided I'm just gonna keep working up and go for a promotion at the job I'm at now.

This way my resume will look better, and i'll have more time to work out and get the THC out of my system.

The very fact that someone here said it took them almost 6 months to pass scares the ever living shit out of me, but if i'm gonna wait about another 3 months or so to get it all out, I might as well make more money in the meantime.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.