[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /adv/, I have a girlfriend who can be really attatched and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1482995129412.jpg (7KB, 320x317px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482995129412.jpg
7KB, 320x317px
Okay /adv/, I have a girlfriend who can be really attatched and controlling. I asked her if I could play a game for a day (Overwatch comp season 4) and not spend time in my discord server that day. She got really upset and now wont talk to me. This happens with different situations with her every few days. What do I do?
>>
>>18086580
Find a girlfriend who graduated from high school.
Stop asking for permission to have a life.
>>
>>18086583
I've been with her for 3 years and have contemplated breaking up with her several times. Time with her just feels forced.
>>
>>18086580
Sounds like you solved your own problem and are now unhappy with the result.

Here are two points of advice.

1. Grow a pair
2. Enjoy your game!
>>
>>18086580
Girl here and she sounds borderline emotionally abusive honestly. She's gonna keep doing shit like that, people who want to be in a controlling role don't change. You shouldn't have to ask your partner's permission to play video games like they're your goddamn parent. I'd bail if I were in your shoes, pal.
>>
>>18086604
OP here. I do love her but I think this stuff comes from a lot of stuff with her family. Her dad died a couple years back and that srewed her over. I think she can be okay if she just understands whats wrong. Everything is cool beans atm, I told her I am just gonna enjoy my game and she calmed down.
>>
>>18086591

is this a long distance relationship where you talk through discord?
>>
>>18086616
Id rather not explain, but we spend time in discord
>>
>>18086618

>id rather not explain

then we'd rather not advise.
>>
>>18086618
>>18086621

I agree, but I'll give you a hint, OP.

Based on your lack of divulgence I can already tell you this relationship is a huge failure and a massive waste of your life. Then again, given the fact you're such a faggot there wasn't already a whole lot to waste, now was there, champ? Do yourself a favor and just end it, that's what you wanted to hear anyway if coming here has anything to tell me about it. Or don't, it doesn't really make any difference because you're not much of a catch anyway, now are you?

Been nice.
>>
>>18086621
Well here, I am in highschool, no car, and we generally only see eachother on weekends. We chill in discord after school.
>>
>>18086635

thats not long distance then, but if shes so needy she cant go a day without you in discord yeah break up.

in highschool my gf was the same way. shed say 'hi' in text, so id say 'hi' back then id sit down to do two hours of video editing.

when done id look at the phone and see i got a 'sup' and id say 'not much just finished editing videos'.

and shed say 'OH SO NOW YOU'RE TALKING TO ME?'

shed get so pissed that i didnt immediately respond to 'sup'.

breaking up with these kinds of people is how they learn and grow
>>
>>18086639
I dont have the balls to bail on her. I love her just not when we is attatched. I think she can learn without me breaking up with her.
>>
>>18086642

good luck lol
>>
>>18086642

good luck lol
>>
>>18086642
>>18086642
**I love her, just not how attached she is
>>
>>18086642

good luck lol
>>
>>18086642
>I think she can learn without me breaking up with her.

it's not really your job to teach other people how to act. you're young and therefore naive but trust me when i say you can't change people and she's not gonna do a magical 180 and suddenly stop acting shitty just because you call her out on it. the fact that you're on an anonymous message board asking for help is pretty telling that your relationship isn't in a great place right now (otherwise you'd have been able to solve this by talking to her and her alone about it).

you're in high school dude, you don't even need to be committing to a long-term relationship right now anyway, especially with someone you have mostly online contact with, who causes you a lot of issues.

at this age, your breakup with her seems pretty inevitable, so i'd do it sooner rather than later to save yourself from even more pain later down the road. your 20-year-old self will thank you for it.
>>
>>18086591
>Time with her just feels forced.
>I do love her
pick one
>>
>>18086591
How about talk to her? Like normal people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.