[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be in a relationship if you have BPD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 25happiness.jpg (255KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
25happiness.jpg
255KB, 1252x1252px
All my past relationships crashed due to my awful behavior and fucked up emotions.
Currently met someone new, someone that as a person I like way more than anyone before, we have a ton in common and she is better than any other girl I've ever met. I really don't want to ruin this. I've already started experiencing difficulties with my emotions going apeshit but I haven't acted on it, I'm constantly depressed because I hate myself for having BPD and being unable to just enjoy this miracoulous girl.
What do I even do?
>>
if you care about her you'll spare her from having to deal with your crazy
>>
>>18085749
this
Get DBT. Untreated borderlines are fucking demons.
>>
>>18085752
what is DBT?
>>
>>18085759
http://behavioraltech.org/resources/whatisDBT.cfm

find a therapist who does it here, after you input your zip code you can narrow it down in the sidebar
https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/
>>
>>18085831
That doesn't really help me cause I'm not from the US.
>>
>>18085963
Google for your country then.
>>
Spare someone the trouble OP, as disheartening as it is to hear you'll just ruin someone's life if you jump into something untreated and especially if they don't understand the nature of it
>>
I'm in the same boat. I'm also an alcoholic aswell as my bf. I don't know if its my drinking or my mood swings but I feel like I've almost pushed him away the more I get atached. I was prescribed medication but I stopped taking it because I felt like I was okay. I really hated the fact I gained a lot of weight. Although I was stable I felt just boring or blah and I'm normally an outgoing person. Are you on any meds? Or have you ever?
>>
DBT IS BULLSHIT
fuck that
>>
What did you do in your earlier relationships to mess it up then? Maybe you should consider professional help
>>
>>18086180
I'm on xanax and antidepressants.

>>18086231
Basically I was way too possessive, jealous and distrusting, to an extreme extent. Stupid shit bothers me and I overreact way too much. It was me who ended it because I didn't really like her and I really didn't like what our relationship has become.
>>
Does she know ?
>>
>>18086355
Yes, she does.
>>
It sounds like you need to figure yourself our before you can truly love someone again. Save yourself (and her) the heartache and work on yourself first.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.