[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm seeking advice on a topic I cannot find really anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 00000000000.jpg (31KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
00000000000.jpg
31KB, 800x450px
So i'm seeking advice on a topic I cannot find really anything about on the net, so this website is my last attempt at digging up anything about this topic with hopefully some first hand experience.

So im leaving the the united states of america.

I live in Florida and I'm planning on leaving this upcoming year to south america, more exactly my native country of Argentina.
I plan on living there for the rest of my life, since my parents live there now again ever since returning when the housing bubble exploded.
basically all my family is from Argentina.

Like me, they don't ever plan on returning.
here is the catch, I don't simply want to jump on a plane and leave this country with only my B.S.c, As i think i can get more out of it than that.

I am here to ask if it would be possible to apply for a credit card (or multiple) and max them out before I leave. selling away everything I buy and taking out the biggest loan I can get in cash lets say one week before I depart.

Again, I don't ever, ever plan on returning to this country, nor do I plan on working here or planning to travel back here for business or luxury at all in the future.

My future is in Argentina with my family and relatives and friends back home and I am looking to buy a house and get married there. Still, in the light of recent political events that I don't want to get involved in discussing here I feel as if this country has turned it's back on me and
this being a perfect opportunity to leave with the last laugh. not to mention I won't be paying off my student loans.

See my uncle back home told me that he can set me up with a new bank account there and new DNI (like a SSN for Argentina) so that all my funds and everything is untouched there once I return.

my question

1. Can U.S. customs officials stop me from returning if I have debt here in the U.S.? Multiple sites told me opposing information and I'm hoping someone has first hand experience returning overseas with debt on them.
>>
2. Can American debt collectors collect debt overseas in other countries that are out of their jurisdiction?

3. Will my degree be listed in some way when I don't pay the student loans? I owe a lot of money, I only recently graduated a year ago.
>>
File: 1469333518364.jpg (89KB, 960x496px) Image search: [Google]
1469333518364.jpg
89KB, 960x496px
You're a waste of oxygen in the eyes of an honest man.

In the eyes of primal instinct and desire, you are the honest man.
>>
>>18085691
I wont play the martyr and the wishful fool that so hopefully believes that men can be decent in a indecent world.

but you can.
>>
>>18085691
How the hell do you not know what differential equations are?

It's just an equation with a dy/dx in it.
>>
>>18085916
>equation with a dy/dx in it.
what?
>>
>>18085919
It's just the derivative, hence "differential equation."
>>
>>18085923
what does that have to do with my original post?
>>
File: 1e0.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1e0.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>18085932
Way to out yourself as a newfag. This applies doubley to you Paco!
>>
>>18085935
lol

I want to go back. just with extra money in my pockets. american money.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.