[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Are monsters born or created?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I often wonder that question. I feel like I was born a good person but fate warps us so harshly.

I remember never having desire to take revenge on people who wronged me or assailed me. Now I dream of revenge every day.

This world does such strange things to a man. How do you even keep a grip on who you are? It makes me wonder if I was ever good at all.

I just feel like fate has done me wrong. Every negative event outweighs the positive and all I want to do is like create the perfect revenge. The perfect revelation.

How do you keep a grip and just live? My mind is so engrossed in the wrongs against me that I can't see the rights.

All I think about these days is just why. Why was I mangled by fate. Then I come to the conclusion that I have to undo what fate has done to me and revenge is calling me.

I hate that people can just get away with things with no repercussions.

Am I just a crazy person? I don't feel very crazy. Usually a person that's nuts would know I'd imagine.
>>
File: 1486614525198.jpg (54KB, 549x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486614525198.jpg
54KB, 549x604px
>>18085591
Oh OP, how fascinating it is that this is the first thread that popped up upon opening 4chan.

I have become a spiteful and vengeful bastard, particularly towards women. In fact, today I had a fight with the girl I'm fucking, and now I plot revenge after I feel she wronged me. She got me to an emotional low and I feel humiliated. I managed to repair the situation, but only for the sole purpose of having the last laugh. Now, I'm gonna wait until the last day of semester, then simply text her
>thanks for the sex

Life has made me bitter, and now I do things such as this. I'm not even a fuckboy, just gonna use fuckboy tactics as a means to an end. Forgive me lord
>>
>>18085605
>beta scrambles to soothe a woman's feelings
>thinks sending her a single passive-aggressive text will be "revenge"

LMAO
>>
>>18085619
> t. Roastie

Back to your beta provider, run along
>>
>>18085591
Is "nature vs nurture" really still a something that people look at as being mutually exclusive?

Depends on the monster in question, don't you think?

Your penchant for melodramatics you can probably thank on nature, as is your tendency to fixate on wrongs done to you. The desire for revenge is due to nurture: the negative experiences you've had.

I think rational people who try to stay on an even keel can understand when their feelings go off the rails and they're being irrational. I think that people who have given themselves wholly over to wallowing in their self-pity and butthurt have stop caring about rationality so don't really notice.

>>18085605
That's some loser shit there. You're willing to spend a lot of time with someone you don't like or want to be with, just so you can try to hurt her feelings with some petty shit maybe months down the road?

Why would you want to throw your time away like that? You might as well hang a sign around your neck that says "I don't value my time because I think I'm worthless".
>>
>>18085591

Read the Count of Monte Cristo and call me in the morning.
>>
>>18085753
I'm not wasting anytime, should have specified:

She's my lab partner and I'm mostly talking to her just to keep shit stable and avoid awkwardness in the lab. The revenge is simply something that will occur when the semester finishes as a byproduct.
>>
>>18085591
Both
>>
You clearly love pitying yourself, and viewing yourself as some sort of victim of fate. Stop assuming that people are entitled to being born into good lives take responsibility for your own circumstances.
>>
little bit of both
>>
>>18085591
I need unrelated advice: Does anyone know where I can buy this plastic skull?
>>
I think people (good and bad) are created, seeing as I went from a happy little pup with a normal happy life to a brooding robot living my life on 4chan, all through sheer back luck and failure in relationships with other people. I don't think I was born with it, as nobody is born with having a shitty relationship and abuse situation that left them emotionally crippled.
>>
Unless you are talking a mental illness they are neither born nor created. How you act is a choice.

I am a naturally angry and violent person. It takes very little to make me mad and when that happens I have the urge to just beat the shit out of whoever made me angry. Yet I have never hit anyone since I was around 16 (29 now). Every day I strive to be a good kind person despite what my natural instinct says.

I also avoid alcohol because I am almost certain I would be a very violent drunk and don't want to lose control of my actions.
>>
>>18085605
Don't do it man. Karma will come back around to bite you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.