[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what i'm doing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ZT-187nr.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ZT-187nr.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
I've been on several dates with 3 girls and each time I get to the 3rd or 4th date. They tell me that they don't like me enough to be in a relationship.

I have no idea why they are agreeing to go on a date with me, let alone 3, let alone messaging back and fourth if they actually don't like me.

They say all these great things about me, then just say but no thanks.
>>
you probably say goofy internet shit in real life or something. I know I'm guilty
>>
>>18084161
>I have no idea why they are agreeing to go on a date with me, let alone 3, let alone messaging back and fourth if they actually don't like me.
No one says they don't like you. They just don't like you enough to be in a relationship. They give you a few chances by going on 3-4 dates, but they can't keep leading you on forever. There's really no mystery here

On a related note: is the picture you posted a picture of you? Because I really would not be surprised if it was.
>>
>>18084164
It is not. A picture of me unfortunately
>>
>>18084161

>you are probably ugly
>you ask them to 'hang out'
>they pretend that its just a friendly thing cuz girls like when guys take them to do stuff but dont want to have to put out
>once you make your intentions clear / they're afraid of leading you on they admit they arent into you

its a s simple as that.

>a picture of me unfortunately

is that REALLY you in the OP? cuz you're totally my type but im a fagguette.
>>
>>18084229
It's not a picture of me. Was on my phone so I fucked up the period.
>>
>>18084285

so ur probably ugly then and keep thinking that they're dates but they're not.
>>
>>18084161
judging by your grammar its probably because english isnt your first language
>>
>>18084303
It's not theirs either
>>
>>18084161
Do you touch them every now and then? If not that's why.
>>
>>18084318
>>18084161
where are you from?
>>
>>18084161
Did you try kissing them or getting intimate on these dates?

Cause if you literally just talked to them and took them to places its no wonder you failed. You have to make a move
>>
>>18084229
lol
>>
>>18084161
Why do YOU want to be in a relationship anon? Maybe you're just lonely? Relationships shouldn't be forced and should happen naturally when you know she's the one.
>>
>>18084407
This. If you don't kiss them on the first date they will assume you are gay. No joke.
>>
>>18084161
>>18084452
>>
>>18084480
>>18084407
>>18084395

>no reply from OP
>>
>>18085294
More than likely it's exactly what he didn't do.

I think it's best at the "end" of a date but that moment where you go for a kiss or more along with how she takes it is like the best glimpse of how much a girls interest and intent in you really is.
>>
you're ugly and they're riding you for free dinners
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.