[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

O fuk lads, I'm in ROTC and we have some really fancy military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: AllPsyS.jpg (54KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
AllPsyS.jpg
54KB, 400x600px
O fuk lads, I'm in ROTC and we have some really fancy military ball, and I needed a date. I asked some random girl my friend is friends with and she said she might but she wants to get to know me first so she is having dinner with me. How do I not act like a retard in front of her? I always manage to fuck myself over with girls
>>
>>18083715

try not acting retarded.
>>
>>18083736
Woah I get it now
>>
>>18083764

in all seriousness, what advice could we possibly give on not acting retarded?
>>
>>18083769
What to generally talk about, how much eye contact and so forth. I freeze up with girls for some reason and I really don't want that to happen
>>
>>18083785

make only about 40% eye contact.

>what to talk about

food, the weather, how her week has been, mutual interests, and your farting habits.
>>
File: 1432361406037.jpg (14KB, 280x340px) Image search: [Google]
1432361406037.jpg
14KB, 280x340px
>>18083789
>>
>>18083811

again im just pointing out that there is nothing we can tell you. how do we dictate eye contact? we can suggest the basic topics but we know nothing beyond that about you and that girl.

stop over thinking
>>
>>18083815
I just want general advice or experiences anons have had with this sort of things before... I'm new to this
>>
>>18083818

just go with the intent of having fun,. not impressing.
>>
>>18083821
Alright, let's see if I can seal it this time.
>>
>>18083715
Do the opposite of what you're doing right now, pretend you're out with a good friend and have fun. If you give off a fun vibe she'll pick up on that and act accordingly
>>
>>18083931
Is pretending she's a dude a good idea?
>>
>>18083943

dude, stop over thinking everything.

have you considered that dating is supposed to be fun? how is it supposed to be fun if you treat it like the SATs?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.