[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan image loading problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hello, I hope I found the right board to ask for advice.
Some of the threads I visit on other boards contain images, but I can't view any of them. It's not my ISP and not my firewall, since I have the problem on other devices and networks too.
>pic related

EXAMPLE: >>>/hr/2804292
The thread should be SFW, it's supposed to be about bridges
>also pic related

Is this the same for you guys? If not, how do I work around it?
>>
OP here again, forgot to mention: It's not just the thumbnails, clicking the actual images 404s as well.

Is that normal? I was wondering because the threads were still alive.
>>
I wanted to say, check the urls of the images, because there are like different servers and shit where these pics are hosted, but I checked that thread, it's not working on my end either and it's the same domain as some other threads which are working.

if you've got 4chanX installed, clicking on the image will automatically redirect to the archive.
>>
>>18083693
yeah, i'm using the archives but it's very tedious to do it for every image.

thanks for your help tho.
the more nsfw boards are full of threads like this, especially towards the bottom of the gallery.
>>
>>18083704
just checked /hc/. Yeah, like the entire bottom half of the catalog is gone. Something's gone haywire on their end. Thx noobmoot.
>>
>>18083717
op here again

exactly, i had most problems on /hc/ too.
but some on /gif/ as well
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.